Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rod Thomas' debut, any statisticians out there?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does that mean he wouldn't be tall enough to go on the rides at Alton Towers ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Does that mean he wouldn't be tall enough to go on the rides at Alton Towers ?

Dunno really.

The trouble with my perception of people's heights is that I'm about 6'4'' or 6'5'' myself, so pretty much everyone seems short from my perspective.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dunno really.

The trouble with my perception of people's heights is that I'm about 6'4'' or 6'5'' myself, so pretty much everyone seems short from my perspective.
At least you can hold a level conversation with Peter Crouch :lolol:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Haha, I thought someone might try to twist that one. I'd like to make entirely clear that I was referring only to FFA's height (or more accurately, lack thereof).

Lack of height?!

Im 5,7, better than your average 13 year old. Pardon me for trying to keep up with what can only be described as a 7 foot giant!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lack of height?!

Im 5,7, better than your average 13 year old. Pardon me for trying to keep up with what can only be described as a 7 foot giant!
I thought from what Frutos was saying you were only the same height as Tiny Cox.:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Blasphemy!

until a few hours ago i would agree with you steve - but i have just been reminded of how GREAT cambridges were. words cant do them justice

makes my excuse of only going to withdean for the baguette even more fragile now

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I was at that game and it was great to se Rod. On his day he was a real talent and could almost win a game on his own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here