Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rock Choir

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Having just watched it on TV I was quite intrigued and apparently there are new choirs in our locality. Is anybody on here a member if so what do you think about it? Caroline Redman Lusher has certainly hit on a great money making scheme..

Having just watched it on TV I was quite intrigued and apparently there are new choirs in our locality. Is anybody on here a member if so what do you think about it? Caroline Redman Lusher has certainly hit on a great money making scheme..

My wife was a member of the very first RC in Guildford, they even opened up at Guildfest a few years back.
It's always been a business for Caroline and we wouldn't recommend it you're looking to develop your singing, voice etc in any meaningful way.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Think it's probably good fun but was annoyed by the documentary making it out be a huge thing going to Wembley and recording a record when you were just going to be performing in front of the other choirs and friends and family.

Feb 11, 2006
Amsterdam
Not exactly a Rock Choir, but my Dad and a few freinds are members of "Souled Out" - (Souledoutbrighton - HOME - HOME), as you can probably deduce from the name, they are a soul choir, but not in a Whoopi Goldberg - Sister Act kinda way. It's pretty accessable stuff and they are pretty good.

He loves it and can't wait for the new term to start. I went to their performance in Hove last month which was good.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
My wife was a member of the very first RC in Guildford, they even opened up at Guildfest a few years back.
It's always been a business for Caroline and we wouldn't recommend it you're looking to develop your singing, voice etc in any meaningful way.

The Rock Choir usually do several spots at Guilfest, always very popular too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here