Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rochdale - MUST WIN GAME?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I just hope the unbearable tension of the occasion doesn't spill over into some kind of violent bloodbath on and off the pitch. Games of such magnitude like this should be something to savour, not fear. The planet would INDEED be knocked off its axis if we were to somehow contrive to lose tomorrow, but as long as the resulting deaths are kept to a bare minimum, we can then attempt to gather the remaining shreds of the season and somehow try to come to terms with our catastrophic position of 9th in the table with only 44 games to go.

I bet you wanted to do the fake news article didn't you.....

:kiss:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I fully EXPECT a MASSIVE protest from the ARS if we LOSE this one.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
For those taking the piss on this thread.............

How many league games have we won at Withdean this season ?...........NONE

How many draws at Withdean this season ?............................................NONE

How many league goals scored at Withdean this season ?........................NONE

The stats do not lie.

Stop burying your heads in the sand...........it IS a must win game.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
For those taking the piss on this thread.............

How many league games have we won at Withdean this season ?...........NONE

How many draws at Withdean this season ?............................................NONE

How many league goals scored at Withdean this season ?........................NONE

The stats do not lie.

Stop burying your heads in the sand...........it IS a must win game.
Totally agree, and the crowds have been shocking as well. I went past Withdean last Saturday when we were playing Swindon and the place was empty! We DESPERATELY need this win tomorrow.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Typical! One loss and you all want to hound the manager out. There's only so much he can do, he can't exactly go on the pitch and play.

I think if we lose tomorrow we need to put the blame where it belongs. The entire squad should be put on the transfer list and Gus should be allowed to bring in new talent.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
No, no way.

Gus is still building his team for this season.

It would be nice to win, but it is no big deal if we don't this early in the season with key players out, and others starting their first competitive match of the season.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
dear oh dear
must win game my arse , i cant belive u r suggesting that we have a ''must win'' game the 2nd week in 2 the season

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dear oh dear
must win game my arse , i cant belive u r suggesting that we have a ''must win'' game the 2nd week in 2 the season

No, no way.

Gus is still building his team for this season.

It would be nice to win, but it is no big deal if we don't this early in the season with key players out, and others starting their first competitive match of the season.
There are always one or two muppets on EVERY thread who posts something entirely unreasonable and plain STUPID.

Of course it's a must win game. You are deluded if you honestly believe anything else. :nono:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
There are always one or two muppets on EVERY thread who posts something entirely unreasonable and plain STUPID.

Of course it's a must win game. You are deluded if you honestly believe anything else. :nono:

Indeed. List of most important ever in history:

1. The Big Bang/The Creation of the Universe (dependent on your belief system)
2. Moon Landing
3. Those Nazi SWINES are defeated in World War 2.
4. Brighton v Rochdale in League One.
5. Dick and Dom get re-commissioned for a 2nd series.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Indeed. List of most important ever in history:

1. The Big Bang/The Creation of the Universe (dependent on your belief system)
2. Moon Landing
3. Those Nazi SWINES are defeated in World War 2.
4. Brighton v Rochdale in League One.
5. Dick and Dom get re-commissioned for a 2nd series.

You think defeating the Nazis in WW2 is more important an event in history than Brighton v Rochdale?

What are they teaching people in school these days? I despair I really do.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
We have Glenn Murray upfront.

TBH Holroyd has looked more likely to score so far this season. :nono:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
We have never won a competitive game when Gordon Greer has played for us.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
If we are to maintain our 100% league record and get though the season obtaining maximum points, then we must win tomorrow.

Last edited:

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
I've gone LARGE on us not to win just to cover myself. Can't believe we've let this happen after all the promise after that opening game way back on August 7th :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here