Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robson Green Talentless condescending TW*T..........

Well is Robson green a insincere/Talentless/Condecending .....C*NT

• Total voters

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Im off to Detroit for 3 weeks on wednesday and i would like to leave you with this question.

How the Feck does Robson Green get on TV as far as i can see he is Talentless condescending TW*T..........who has little or no acting ability & on his docu/style programmes i get the distinct impression he is condescending and insincere.

I think he is a C*NT.

Disagree :shrug:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
your final thought is a bit harsh. i like the fishing program, he shows enthusiasm for the sport, and thats always important on a tellybox programme. but other than that, all of the above.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
He always has to mention he's an actor but I can never tell why when the f@ck did he ever act. I'm glad you started a thread fully deserved

hoopy

Dec 15, 2009
i've not seen him on tv since soldier soldier and totp when he sang that "delightful" ballad with the other one from soldier soldier

he's not still kicking about is he?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I get excited like a child when I see Robson Green on the tv listings! His strange behaviour on that fishing programme was entertainment in itself, the man is f***ing mental.

I am glued to his new swimming show, just look at the him he's ridiculous.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Very harsh !!! Can't remember the name of the programme but I enjoyed the one where he was a builder with his brother. Not quite sure what you find so ofensive about him - there's far more talentless TV stars out there - Jane MacDonald being one !!!!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Very harsh !!! Can't remember the name of the programme but I enjoyed the one where he was a builder with his brother. Not quite sure what you find so ofensive about him - there's far more talentless TV stars out there - Jane MacDonald being one !!!!

He just does :shrug:

Theres loads more, but he is on tv now and i cant stand him :tantrum:

and i know before you say owt, turn over

I have now found the remote and a corkscrew.............................Im happy again

aaaahhhhh why do we need to see him eating a bowl of cereal contemplating a seal that turned out to be a bomb and a SEAGULL COVERED HIM IN POO ...................................THERE IS A GOD

Last edited:

hoopy

Dec 15, 2009
hmmmm I'm obviously just not waching these channels where he is a builder/swimmer/fisherman/angler/second coming

is it on living and stuff like that? I NEVER watch those channels, in fact if its not on sky sports/sky movies/sky 1/2/3 channel 4/e4 / dave then I probably wouldnt see it, oh yeah and five when there's a good match on!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Whatever happened to Jerome? Bit of a tragedy for the boy really, not having that big special spammy North East forehead. Could've been a contender.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here