Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robinho to City

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Here's the bottom line:
2323: "City may have agreed a fee with Robinho but surely he couldn't possibly have decided to go there? No offence to City but he can't be that unhappy at Madrid."

No. He has signed.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Yes, the way in which was explained by Radio 5 Live tonight was that whilst Chelsea are owned by a very rich man, Man City are now effectively owned by a very very rich country.

Chelsea fans not happy on their forums, hilarious.

Sadly though the ManUre fans are gloating in their typically arrogant way about the addition of Berbatov to their squad.

Football has gone stark-staring bonkers.

Someone suggested he will sign for Man utd, but City will lodge a complaint for speaking to the player without Spurs agreement as City's bid was accepted...

I really hope the Mancs (manure) get their asses severely kicked over their meeting with Berbatov and the hypocritical way they've been conducting themselves. I despise everything about that bunch of scummy ****s.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I really hope the Mancs (manure) get their asses severely kicked over their meeting with Berbatov and the hypocritical way they've been conducting themselves. I despise everything about that bunch of scummy ****s.

agreed

for everything real madrid did in the way they courted ronaldo, man united have acted ten times worse

without having a fee accepted, giving a player a medical and effectively saying he is coming to us, regardless of the fact that man city have had their bid accepted and as such laid first claim to him is downright f***ing outrageous

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The best thing that could happen now would be for The Sperms to refuse any ManUre offer.

if i was them i would do it for a laugh - f*** it, he can rot in the reserves until january

Apparently paper work has been submitted meaning a fee has been agreed...

If so then it is a disgrace. I hate the way money is ruining football and more specifically the way ManUre conduct themselves. Let's hope Man City can make the Scum also rans in the future.

The great thing about Robinho signing for the richest club in Manchester is that Chelsea fans will be going frigging mental. Let's hope Abramovich decides to quit Chelsea now he's no longer the biggest paymaster in football and dumps them in the shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here