Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto De Zerbi - JOINS AS NEW HEAD COACH (4 year contract)

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
You may laugh, but I'm sure Dyche has more in his coaching locker than was shown at Burnley. His promotion teams were far easier on the eye than the side that scratched out points in the Premier League - oh yes, and qualified for Europe on one occasion. I wouldn't be devastated if he got the nod.

My issue with Dyche is that he not only played Barton but defended the indefensible after the stamp on Kayal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Leicester message boards saying they should be looking at DeZerbi and if not Knutsen.

They've got to sack Rodgers first! Blimey.

They've just nicked that off here.

There are no more Leicester fans who know about those two in detail than Brighton fans. It's just another example of "Brighton are well run, let's do what they do"

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Leicester message boards saying they should be looking at DeZerbi and if not Knutsen.

They've got to sack Rodgers first! Blimey.

Pretty sure they would go with someone who has experience from relegation battles. Dyche... or even Allardyce. Ranieri probably can't be ruled out either.

Don't think they are going to bring in someone who needs to build something - they probably desperately need to stay up, no idea what happens if they go down with the costs they have.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Pretty sure they would go with someone who has experience from relegation battles. Dyche... or even Allardyce. Ranieri probably can't be ruled out either.

Don't think they are going to bring in someone who needs to build something - they probably desperately need to stay up, no idea what happens if they go down with the costs they have.

I am pretty sure Sean dyche lives in Nottingham so an easy commute for him.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
There's something slightly 'off' about all this De Zerbi speculation. A lot of noise coming from the Italian end. That just doesn't fit with the way Bloom and Barber normally do things. I just can't see it being helpful to his cause if he wants the job.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
You can lay against Zerbi for becoming Brighton manager at 1.56 if your feeling confident...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Telegraph saying in final stages and will be appointed in international break

Think this is all but done with prob a Tuesday announcement

a9b22d909523088dcff3b4df6c72cf92.jpg

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Juve are away to bottom of the table Monza today so they should win comfortably. If not however, Allegri will be on his way so could get interesting.

If they wanted to sack Allegri, they would need to pay up the balance of his contract, reportedly €29m.

Considering Juve are just 2 wins off the top, that doesn't seem very likely.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Telegraph saying in final stages and will be appointed in international break

Think this is all but done with prob a Tuesday announcement

a9b22d909523088dcff3b4df6c72cf92.jpg

Yup.

Think only thing that could mess it up now would be Juventus sacking Allegri.

Not sure they would approach him but think he'd want to wait and see if they do before he signs a contract with Brighton.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Roberto De Zerbi

Brighton close to appointing Roberto De Zerbi as Graham Potter replacement
Italian manager expected to be appointed over the international break

By
Mike McGrath
18 September 2022 • 3:19pm
Amex Stadium

Brighton are closig in on appointing Italian coach Roberto De Zerbi as the successor to Graham Potter at the Amex Stadium.

De Zerbi, 43, has been in talks over his first role in Premier League football over the weekend and negotiations for him to take charge over the international break are now at an advanced stage.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
1/6 on Oddschecker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here