Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto De Zerbi - JOINS AS NEW HEAD COACH (4 year contract)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I expect the main sticking point is guarantees he won't sod off to Juventus next month. Lol.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Bugger. He was down to 4-1 yesterday. Hope it true, seems really promising.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bugger. He was down to 4-1 yesterday. Hope it true, seems really promising.

Interesting skimming Twitter…..vast majority of comments point to him being a very good signing (crying Juve fans etc). Plenty like this :

[tweet]1570844383330865152[/tweet]

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
There seems to be a bit of Social Media buzz around this one that has filled the void of news.
It does look like the most straight forward of potential appointments as the guy is out of work. However, I don’t think it’s necessarily a done deal yet.
If he is the man, then it’s going to be an exciting ride as he’s certainly not a pragmatist.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
There seems to be a bit of Social Media buzz around this one that has filled the void of news.
It does look like the most straight forward of potential appointments as the guy is out of work. However, I don’t think it’s necessarily a done deal yet.
If he is the man, then it’s going to be an exciting ride as he’s certainly not a pragmatist.

Not sure how our defence are going to feel about his willingness to entice the opposition, tempting them onto us in our own final 3rd.

I don't think we'll be seeing too many 0-0s.

At least the club will save some dough on clean sheet bonuses.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
There is a good YouTube vid of his tactics, basic info the defenders don’t venture to high up the pitch, uses wingers with a couple of holders in midfield, players work very close together. His teams score a lot of goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here