Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robert Mugabe.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Is holding a birthday party,to celebrate his 84th birthday. Bet the unemployed,homeless and starving citzens of Zimbabwe have not been invited. :angry:

Attachments

• 3488315377-president-robert-mugabe-addresses-members-ruling-zanu-pf-party.jpg
    3488315377-president-robert-mugabe-addresses-members-ruling-zanu-pf-party.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 131

Amazed he hasent been 'bumped' off by now. Probably a Palarse supporter as well!

The Americans would rather try and bump off Castro....which they failed in.

"Fidel Castro Shagged Dumbya (Bush)
Who gave birth to Musharaf
The ex-political leaders family"

or at least by the end of 2008 it should be, with bush leaving and musharaf getting empeached as soon as coalition govt is fomed in pakistan :D

Also, another reason to hate Mugabe is he is friends with Van Hoogstratan :tosser:..or that hoogstratan supports him :tosser:

Last edited:

warning

Why we cant just move our troops there and kill the bastard i don't know.......

oh wait..No oil

Much as it would please me if that happened, I must warn you that your suggestion is dangerously close to other posts made by Islamic extremists - who are now in prison because of them. However, it is extremely unlikely you would be prosecuted in this case as you are only suggesting the UK do what it did to Saddam and Iraq.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Also, another reason to hate Mugabe is he is friends with Van Hoogstratan :tosser:..or that hoogstratan supports him :tosser:

Not anymore I don't think. Seems Hoogstraten has no use to Mugabe anymore, he got arrested the other week, speculation is Mugabe will try to claim all his land back off him.

Jan 30, 2008
Much as it would please me if that happened, I must warn you that your suggestion is dangerously close to other posts made by Islamic extremists - who are now in prison because of them. However, it is extremely unlikely you would be prosecuted in this case as you are only suggesting the UK do what it did to Saddam and Iraq.
yes ,but hold on they were in OUR country not in theis therefore send them back

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The reason we don't invade is becase most of the rest of Africa would object.

is the right answer. other african nations might not like him but they dont want the US/europeans interfering either. Its so much more complex than "no oil", he still has a large support base for a start. if they wanted, the South Africans could have gone in but haven't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here