Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robert Green out of World Cup

1066gull

Cereal Killer said:
no sex for him for a while then
My diagnosis....

Rest it for 8 weeks?

Rest it?! Do you think I can cope resting it for 8 weeks?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
smudge said:
Whatever happened to the great English goalie?
I think you'll find he's called Paul Robinson. But if David James is the second best we've got, then lets f###ing hope Robinson don't get injured.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I think we need to send an S.O.S for Martyn.

I really don't fancy going into the world cup with Carson as our third choice.

Imagine Robinson picks up an injury in the group games. James takes over. Not ideal but he is, at least,a capable, experienced keeper. He's just prone to the odd monumental cock up. Then imagine he gets sent off, a la Lehman in the quaters or semi's. Who's left to guide us through the rest of the tournament? Scot Carson. A man who's only played in the lower reaches of the championship:ohmy: :nono:

Old man Martyn has to swallow his pride and join the England squad,Imo. We need an extra pair of safe, experienced, reliable hands.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Its time like this you thank the Lord Henderson is Oirish!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Say Robinson gets injured at some stage, say in the groups. Then James gets sent off in the semi (if we got there) that would mean Carson would be playing in a World Cup final. That definately worries me a bit.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Les Biehn said:
Say Robinson gets injured at some stage, say in the groups. Then James gets sent off in the semi (if we got there) that would mean Carson would be playing in a World Cup final. That definately worries me a bit.

You just copied me didn't you les? Get your own goalkeeping worries:angry: :angry: :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
garry nelsons left foot said:
You just copied me didn't you les? Get your own goalkeeping worries:angry: :angry: :angry:

:lolol: :lolol: I never read your posts thery're rubbish:lolol:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Anyone know anything at all about Ben Foster, the new stand-by?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here