Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Williams- hahahahahahahaha

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I heard that Robbie Williams' new single Rudebox has only shifted about 7000 copies this week, which (I am told) is pretty poor, even by today's standards.

Praise the lord, is the world finally cottoning on to just what an annoying twat this man is? I can't be the only person who finds Williams' self-declared wackiness and overall arrogance incredibly irritating?

Please God, let this be the start of a long and painful decline in his record sales, and, by logical development, his career, thus sparing the rest of us his endless whining to the press about his tortured existence (er, rich beyond your wildest dreams, anyone?), or alternatively his loathsome gurning to the cameras when he decides to show the world what a kray-zee guy he really is. I don't even want to think about his so-called "rapping" skills, which would make even Vanilla Ice feel embarrassed for him.

Bring on the slippery slope to obscurity: OI! Williams! No!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
His new single is abysmal. I saw him at Knebworth and as a showman thought he was excellent and has done a few very decent POP songs, so why didn't he just stick what he was good at??

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
How dare you diss the Robster Edna! Wash your mouth out woman. Almost weakened and bought his greatest hits today.

:clap2:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
munster monch said:
he was good in mork and mindy though

Defininitely, he should have stuck to Mrs Doubtfire.

All this goes to show that it was Guy Chambers who was the better half of the songwriting partnership, and Williams was just riding on the back of him.

So to speak.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Its a bit of a change of direction in terms of his music.

Cant blame him for giving it a go can you?

Id rather listen to him than some one-hit wonder from x-factor or pop idol!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
1. Old Before I Die
2. Angels
3. Lazy Days
4. Let Me Entertain You
5. Millennium
6. No Regrets
7. Strong
8. She's The One
9. Rock DJ
10. Kids
11. Supreme
12. Let Love Be Your Energy
13. Eternity
14. The Road To Mandalay
15. Feel
16. Come Undone
17. Sexed Up
18. Radio
19. Misunderstood

:bowdown: :bowdown:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Cheeky Monkey said:
1. Old Before I Die
2. Angels
3. Lazy Days
4. Let Me Entertain You
5. Millennium
6. No Regrets
7. Strong
8. She's The One
9. Rock DJ
10. Kids
11. Supreme
13. Eternity
14. The Road To Mandalay
15. Feel
16. Come Undone
17. Sexed Up
18. Radio
19. Misunderstood

:sick: :D

Cheeky Monkey said:
1. Old Before I Die
2. Angels
3. Lazy Days
4. Let Me Entertain You
5. Millennium
6. No Regrets
7. Strong
8. She's The One
9. Rock DJ
10. Kids
11. Supreme
13. Eternity
14. The Road To Mandalay
15. Feel
16. Come Undone
17. Sexed Up
18. Radio
19. Misunderstood

20.I'm a pug faced spunk bubble that talks like a c*nt.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't hate his music generally as it's just average, white noise to me. Nothing spectacular, nothing I'd go out and buy, but equally nothing on the Chico Time scale of shit-ness. With the exception of Rudebox and anything else he's tried to rap on, which is just awful.

It's just him, or more accurately the persona he's created for himself that grates. As a rule, i find anybody who calls themself "crazy" or "wacky" worth giving a very wide berth too (they're usually wearing comedy ties), and he definitely fits into that bracket. He seems to think he's hilarious, or in some way cheeky or endearing, with his Carry On style innuendoes and hints about his sexuality.

What's endearing about a sexually ambiguous thirtysomething drug-addict who brags about his money and fame and then complains about the press hounding him?

I realise he's still got his loyal fans, but I just can't stand the bloke. He wants to wind it in- people will get bored of his constant "oooh matron" style comments about his friendship with Jonathan Wilkes etc, and just when his career falls to the point when it needs the publicity of a quick "coming out" story, nobody will care any more.*

*if he were gay, of course. Which he's not...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Serves him right for sacking the guy that wrote all his songs that were vaguely appealing to musical head spastics dunnit.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
edna krabappel said:
I heard that Robbie Williams' new single Rudebox has only shifted about 7000 copies this week, which (I am told) is pretty poor, even by today's standards.

Praise the lord, is the world finally cottoning on to just what an annoying twat this man is? I can't be the only person who finds Williams' self-declared wackiness and overall arrogance incredibly irritating?

Please God, let this be the start of a long and painful decline in his record sales, and, by logical development, his career, thus sparing the rest of us his endless whining to the press about his tortured existence (er, rich beyond your wildest dreams, anyone?), or alternatively his loathsome gurning to the cameras when he decides to show the world what a kray-zee guy he really is. I don't even want to think about his so-called "rapping" skills, which would make even Vanilla Ice feel embarrassed for him.

Completely agree, Edna. I find him an annoying ugly little pain in the neck. I don't enjoy his songs either. Grossly over-rated as far as I'm conerned!

D

Deleted member 2719

edna krabappel said:

Very well put i hate his arrogance too, what i find unbelievable is how many people in the media suck up to him just because his popular.

Bring on the decline and see if the man can survive in the real world doubt it some how.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
His music is shite and radio stations like southern fm kick the arse out of it.How people can listen to this crap is beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here