Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Keane

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
On the verge of joining Liverpool, probably a good move for him, that is if he starts and forms a partnership with Torres.

They could do quite well this year actually.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
On the verge of joining Liverpool, probably a good move for him, that is if he starts and forms a partnership with Torres.

They could do quite well this year actually.

Signing Barry too would have made them much stronger IMO, but that's not going to happen now.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Suppose they are willing to pay that though for a player who is going to almost guarentee a few goals. Its clear though that transfer figures are ridiculous, 12mill for aj is a joke, and to be honest despite being one of my favourite players, i think 6mill for zamora was a bit of a joke aswell.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So is £20.3m, which is what they've just paid for him. (Well, £19m plus a further £1.3m presumably linked to appearances).

Good player, but that is WELL over the odds. Can't believe they were fannying about over a couple of million quid with Villa over Barry, when they then go and splurge £20m on Keane.

madness.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Ramos is a joker. Tottenham had a good spirit under Jol until Berbatov and Keane got too big for their boots. The unity had clearly gone last season and the league cup win disguised an utterly diabolical campaign. They should have got rid of them two sooner and kept Defoe. Now they look like complete arses with Bent leading the line. They'll be lucky to finish top half of the table - very lucky. Modric must be seriously regretting his move now.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Fanstastic signing, and a real coup for Liverpool. Look at the front pairings for the big 4 now:

Liverpool - Keane & Torres
Arsenal - Adebayor & Van Persie
Chelsea - Drogba & Anelka
Man Utd - Rooney & Tevez

Who's the best out of those lot? :ohmy:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Fanstastic signing, and a real coup for Liverpool. Look at the front pairings for the big 4 now:

Liverpool - Keane & Torres
Arsenal - Adebayor & Van Persie
Chelsea - Drogba & Anelka
Man Utd - Rooney & Tevez

Who's the best out of those lot? :ohmy:

Liverpool and Man Utd for me. If Utd keep Ronaldo and he's up for it, they're still the best attacking force.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
At least, he showed LOYALTY.

No footballers know what that is these days.

Good Luck Keano, though you loved the club though???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here