Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Keane??? Rumour?!?

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Apologies if posted before, what we afford his wages??
Would you want him...I think he would be quality!!

PressBoxTeaBoy wrote:
FACT or FICTION - you heard here first.
Brighton have bid 3 mill for Robbie Keane at Spurs. It's been accepted but of course, means now't till Robbie agrees to it.
What I'm hearing is that Gus tried to make this one come off back in Jan but with West Ham being Prem and us being Lge 1 it wasn't going to be. Remember Gus keep saying he was going for that special one and it never materialized. That was Robbie Keane.
WATCH THIS SPACE.

Via Argus...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
6/10 for originality and amusement value.

almost certainly going to Fulham. its usually best to read a few news stories about a player before making up "rumours".

Last edited:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I hope not, he couldn't hit a barn door from five yards last season. If he could we wouldn't be playing West ham next season.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He will have to fight for his place... what with Owen, Heskey, Phillips and Forlan all coming as well.

would be immense if true, but hmmmmm :shootself

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Only thing you missed of your post was .... "Don't shoot the messenger".

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
From the 'Football Rumours' site, a site that also has some people predicting Palace to finish above us. :dunce:

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
FFS another shitty rumour.

Give it a rest

Oh so sorry Driller, I saw the rumour & thought to share it..it was also on another couple of websites...so sorry if you dont like listening to transfer rumuors about our club....you dooshbag

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Imagination. How would we meet the £3m per annum wages out of a say £20m total club income before costs,
and why would he want Championship football?
Just like the tedious Owen lies, boring.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Oh so sorry Driller, I saw the rumour & thought to share it..it was also on another couple of websites...so sorry if you dont like listening to transfer rumuors about our club....you dooshbag

dooshbag :lolol:

u douchebag :p

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Please stop the bullshit. Please.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Interesting. I have heard something off of NSC that suggested that Robbie Keane was the 'special one' Poyet tried to get on loan back in January. Which, to my mind does add an ounce of credibility to this rumour. However, I hadn't heard anything about an approach for him this summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here