Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie De Matteo

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Think we can count him out as a decent replacement for Sir Gus, if and when it happens.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why? His side just won away in the Champs Lg 1/4 final..?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Or did you mean he will get the Chels job?!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think he's odds on for the Chelsea post, knows how the club ticks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe - He's a good shout if Gus did move on in next few yrs. I still think Gus will be here in 2 yrs myself.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Maybe - He's a good shout if Gus did move on in next few yrs. I still think Gus will be here in 2 yrs myself.

Don't disagree mate, but my preference if our messiah ever moved on was RdM... think that one is well out of the window now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hopefully he will get the Chelsea job and then he will be found out after they have had a bad run in the league. As you can guess I do not like Chelsea.

It was actually to do with my choice as successor to Gus if it were forced upon us, but hey nothing like a good bitch, NSBC, or North Stand Bitch Chat, plenty here enjoy it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wouldnt want him as a successor to Gus I would rather go for Karl Robinson from MK Dons or even, but I doubt we would get him Jean Tigana ex Fulham now at Shanghai who had the same ideas about the game when he was at Fulham. His idea was never lose the ball if you cant get a shot on goal take it all the way back to the keeper and start again but dont lose the ball.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I don't think RDM will get the chelsea job permenantly. Abramovich wont want to go down the rookie route again.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Didn't help Wilkins or Mourinho!

I wouldn't for a moment advocate him as a 'stayer' if he gets it... I can just see him being in the front row when they come to pick a manager next season. I've always said on here if we had to replace the messiah that RdM would be my personal choice.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I don't think RDM will get the chelsea job permenantly. Abramovich wont want to go down the rookie route again.

I thought he was supposed to be rather disliked by most of the team, but they're playing better out of relief after getting rid of AVB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here