Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Road tax

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Someone near my Mum's had their car clamped the other day for no car tax - no sure about fine etc - think it could be up to £1000

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Ooh, ooh. I know this one.

You have 5 days after it has run out to display it, but you must have bought already.

This is to allow for the post assuming you bought it online.

If you fail to display after the 5 days that it's run out, even if you have bought it and it's on the system as bought, it's still an offence, and you will get done done, probably not by the old bill, but wardens.

But if as you say, it's on your drive, or you park in a private car park, nobody will do you, because if you're picked up on route by the camera cars, it will show up as taxed.

Hope that makes sense, and hope the link helps.

Page Has Expired

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Ooh, ooh. I know this one.

You have 5 days after it has run out to display it, but you must have bought already.

This is to allow for the post assuming you bought it online.

If you fail to display after the 5 days that it's run out, even if you have bought it and it's on the system as bought, it's still an offence, and you will get done done, probably not by the old bill, but wardens.

But if as you say, it's on your drive, or you park in a private car park, nobody will do you, because if you're picked up on route by the camera cars, it will show up as taxed.

Hope that makes sense, and hope the link helps.

Page Has Expired

thanks for that..ill just sit and wait..and wait and wait

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here