Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Road Rage

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Not myself but my dad and I get pretty mad if we goes to park my bike in a bike park and theres a car there! Normally get out and give the car a good smacking, so watch out if you park your car in a MOTORCYCLE ONLY parking bay you may come back to find it dented! Most bikers hate it!:angry:
perhaps you should watch out if the driver comes back and catches you giving his car a "good smacking".

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
following on from the standard of driving post.

Has anyone ever been on the recieving end of road rage or dished out some serious road rage. To the point of getting out of cars etc.

I once got out of my car to confront a bloke who cut me up at some traffic lights (a27 maccy d's nr Li'hampton)and gave me a finger salute for hitting my horn at him . He saw me , shat himself and ended up driving in to the other lane to get away . Thing was he then had to turn left and ended up going completely the wrong way to where he was going to go .

I did smile

I accidentally cut some poor sod up once on the A27 nr McD's in L'hampton. The bloke in the car sounded his horn at me in an aggressive manner so i gave him "the finger".

Unfortuneatly, he got out of his car and i shat myself. Had to drive in the wrong lane to get away and ended up in Guildford when i needed to drive half a mile for a pint of milk !!!!!

I'll find him though

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Cyclist going along Church Road in Hove outside Harrys Bar 10 days or so ago, half eight at night, heading west.

Pedestrian, about 32yo, 6ft or so obviously thinks he's a bit of a lad crosses road north to south.

Cyclist sees pedestrian and pedestrian sees cyclist.

Pedestrian casually saunters across road clearly not bothering to get out of cyclists way.

Cyclist rather than slowing down gives pedestrian big left hook as he goes past, nearly falls off bike but retains balance, changes gear and scoots off fast as decked pedestrian picks himself up and tries to give chase!!

Classic!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does anybody on here actually apologise if they screw up on the road and cut someone up or nearly take a biker off? I know some of NSC are perfect and have probably never been in the wrong on the road but are you ever able to hold your hands up and say sorry? IMO the main reason for road rage is that both parties revert to abuse. I reckon I'm a reasonable driver but I do make mistakes and I defy anyone to believe that they don't. Saying sorry or accepting an apology from another driver seems a bit more civilised to me than wanting to smash their heads in

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Does anybody on here actually apologise if they screw up on the road and cut someone up or nearly take a biker off? I know some of NSC are perfect and have probably never been in the wrong on the road but are you ever able to hold your hands up and say sorry? IMO the main reason for road rage is that both parties revert to abuse. I reckon I'm a reasonable driver but I do make mistakes and I defy anyone to believe that they don't. Saying sorry or accepting an apology from another driver seems a bit more civilised to me than wanting to smash their heads in

Yes, occasionally I will find myself in the wrong lane or something similar, if I do and it may inconvenience another driver I will hold my hand up and apologise. These things happen, particularly if you are unfamiliar with the area you are in. I am also tolerant of other drivers who look lost etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here