Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rivals.net, why ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rather bored as I'm not working this week so I had a look at Rivals to see if there was anything interesting on there. As usual its the usual list of homophobic tripe. My question is, why bother having it, virtually no BHA fans post on there and its just a repositry for all the childish prattlings of opposition fans.

Feel a bit sorry for Wilka who does his best though.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It would be better if he told people they were barred rather than bared when he bans them, though. :dunce: :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
bhaexpress said:
...and its just a repositry for all the childish prattlings of opposition fans.

That's why we have it...

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
bhaexpress said:
Rather bored as I'm not working this week so I had a look at Rivals to see if there was anything interesting on there. As usual its the usual list of homophobic tripe. My question is, why bother having it, virtually no BHA fans post on there and its just a repositry for all the childish prattlings of opposition fans.

BORING:tosser:

bhaexpress said:

You’re the biggest hypocrite that’s ever walked you two faced tosser. For everyone who doesn’t know, bhaexpress used to post on Rivlas as Bribyte but Rivals handed him a life ban for his vile, disgusting rant towards Notts Country fans.

After we lost to Country 4 years ago, Britbyte took it upon himself to invade their message board and wish that every Country fan, Women, children and their dads gets Cancer and hope they all die. And here he is condemning rival fans for calling us poofters. The pot calling springs to mind……

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
Re: Re: Rivals.net, why ?

Oceanic said:
You’re the biggest hypocrite that’s ever walked you two faced tosser. For everyone who doesn’t know, bhaexpress used to post on Rivlas as Bribyte but Rivals handed him a life ban for his vile, disgusting rant towards Notts Country fans.

After we lost to Country 4 years ago, Britbyte took it upon himself to invade their message board and wish that every Country fan, Women, children and their dads gets Cancer and hope they all die. And here he is condemning rival fans for calling us poofters. The pot calling springs to mind……

County........................not country .................................:shootself

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Oceanic said:

Always been a tosser. I remember when he used to frequently offer to fight people who disagreed with him. Check his age out he should know better!

Oh and remember his drama queen days!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Re: Re: Rivals.net, why ?

bhanutz said:
Always been a tosser. I remember when he used to frequently offer to fight people who disagreed with him. Check his age out he should know better!

Oh and remember his drama queen days!

He's not adverse to sending abusive PMs either.

Personally I think the blokes a cock.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Oceanic said:

As usual you have you facts wrong, you never tire of being a complete wanker do you ? Have you checked on Rivals recently ? Given you predeliction for all things white and beautiful I would have thought you'd have been up in arms about all the homophobic stuff. Still, you're obviously too stupid to understand the concept of hypocracy. At least Looney puts up some sort of reasoned argument but you're just an offensive tosser, being insulted by the likes of you is a compliment to any decent minded person.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

bhanutz said:

You're entritled to your opinion, pity its wrong, who's the wanker here ? Why not comment on the text rather than insulting me ? I guess that would be too intellectually intimidating for somebody like you.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Rivals.net, why ?

Not A Fake Gerbil said:
He's not adverse to sending abusive PMs either.

Personally I think the blokes a cock.

Do you remember how the plankton brained twat soon ducked out after insulting Coventry fans on their board by saying he was glad Hitler bombed it and then refused to apologise?

Total knob end.:tosser:

Re: Re: Re: Rivals.net, why ?

bhaexpress said:
As usual you have you facts wrong, you never tire of being a complete wanker do you ? Have you checked on Rivals recently ? Given you predeliction for all things white and beautiful I would have thought you'd have been up in arms about all the homophobic stuff. Still, you're obviously too stupid to understand the concept of hypocracy. At least Looney puts up some sort of reasoned argument but you're just an offensive tosser, being insulted by the likes of you is a compliment to any decent minded person.

You forgot the Cancer bit, can you plaease elaborate on it please?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Re: Rivals.net, why ?

Oceanic said:
You forgot the Cancer bit, can you plaease elaborate on it please?

Already been explained several times and I can't be bothered to explain it to NSC's favourite retard. Whats up ? Have you moved up in the world and have decided to start insulting whites as well as other races ? Don't tell me you've grown up. Stick to what you're good at, being a facist moron.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rivals.net, why ?

bhaexpress said:
Already been explained several times and I can't be bothered to explain it to NSC's favourite retard. Whats up ? Have you moved up in the world and have decided to start insulting whites as well as other races ? Don't tell me you've grown up. Stick to what you're good at, being a facist moron.

Think it’s about time you took a very hard look in the mirror sunshine, all you do is insult people, if everyone's opinions don’t fall into your category then they’re idiots and aren’t worthy of an opinion.

Come on, why did you get a life ban from Rivals, don’t give it, I’ve all ready explained myself because that sounds like a Blairite, all spin!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here