Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ripper Street Axed

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Just really enjoyed Epis. 1& 2 of Series 3...very good with a layered storyline and a few unanswered questions. Better than S2 thus far.

How do you get to subscribe to the channel its on?

It's on Amazon Prime Video (formerly known as Lovefilm). Not sure if you can still get one of the old-school Lovefilm subscriptions (which we still have) but if not then you need to pay £79 a year to Amazon to be a Prime member - you get free one-day shipping plus the streaming film/TV stuff thrown in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Series 3 will be shown on BBC during 2015 but the episodes will be edited to fit the programming schedule and remove exclusive scenes only shown on APV

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It's on Amazon Prime Video (formerly known as Lovefilm). Not sure if you can still get one of the old-school Lovefilm subscriptions (which we still have) but if not then you need to pay £79 a year to Amazon to be a Prime member - you get free one-day shipping plus the streaming film/TV stuff thrown in.

Ok thanks, not a lot of good to be i'm afraid, I think i'm the only person who has not ever purchased anything from Amazon.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
To be honest, I suspect this documentary has been axed as it seemed to almost glorify this horrendous area of London, where there seemed to be a lot of crime going on. Perhaps the police objected to the show on the grounds that it didn't show them in a very good light, as the crime rate didn't really seem to be improving at all?

Program's don't get axed because of their content. They get axed because of viewing figures. For a documentary filmed in the 1800's it's remarkably good quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here