Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Unknown man in pub

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Police are trying to trace the family of a man who collapsed and died in a pub in Manchester city centre.

The man, who police said was aged about 50, collapsed in The Pit Bull and Gyppo pub on Deansgate on Sunday night.

Ambulance crews took him to the Manchester Royal Infirmary where he later died.

The man is white, has short grey hair and is balding. He has an eagle tattoo on his upper left arm, which could make him a Palace supporting ****. Anyone who knows him is asked to contact police.

Inquiries are continuing into the circumstances surrounding his death.

Although I never met him, don't know his name, as apparently no one else did, I feel that Christmas will be less spiritual without him.

RIP

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Minutes silence on friday ?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Police are trying to trace the family of a man who collapsed and died in a pub in Manchester city centre.

The man, who police said was aged about 50, collapsed in The Pit Bull and Gyppo pub on Deansgate on Sunday night.

Ambulance crews took him to the Manchester Royal Infirmary where he later died.

The man is white, has short grey hair and is balding. He has an eagle tattoo on his upper left arm, which could make him a Palace supporting ****. Anyone who knows him is asked to contact police.

Inquiries are continuing into the circumstances surrounding his death.

Although I never met him, don't know his name, as apparently no one else did, I feel that Christmas will be less spiritual without him.

RIP

Shit thats almost me!

I drank in several pubs on Deansgate on Friday and Saturday. My hair is short but not balding. I have a tattoo of a bird on my upper left arm, although its of a seagull and not an eagle.

I did feel particularly woozy at times as well.

I could be dead and not know it!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Shit thats almost me!

I drank in several pubs on Deansgate on Friday and Saturday. My hair is short but not balding. I have a tattoo of a bird on my upper left arm, although its of a seagull and not an eagle.

Send my condolences to your family. You will be dearly missed.

RIP Tubby. :angel:

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Shit thats almost me!

RIP Tubby :angel:

At least you went out doing something you enjoy:)

The Mayor of Feltching and I will raise a few glasses in your memory on Friday :drink::drink: A fitting tribute I think.

Ive gone to a better place.

Buxted.

Sure hate to think what hell is like!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I never knew the fatman but well..................... there for the grace of god....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here