Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Pipkin112 (Phil Gray)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
FFS. So sad.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Such a shame to lose a fellow Seagull, we never met but it still feels like a part of you is missing. Condolences to his family and great many friends.
RIP Pipkin
"When you walk through a storm"

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Gutted. Never met him personally but always came across on here as a sensible, intelligent poster. RIP and my deepest sympathies for his family.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I had the privilege of knowing Phil. He was a true gent who loved the Albion. Was totally shocked at this sad news. Condolences to Sarah and family. RIP Phil

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I met Phil and spent an hour or two with him and his lady in a beer garden before Watford away in February. They were both smashers; it was the highlight of the day. I hope his family and friends find a tiny bit of comfort in this thread.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
I will raise a glass to him in the Amex at the first home game. I may not know him but I will be thinking of him.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didn't know Phil personally, but this news is very sad indeed.

Sarah, Phil's wife, has been reading this thread and has asked for access to his account so she can post on it. I've arranged that for her.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
RIP Phil. You will be greatly missed. Heartfelt condolences to Phil's family and friends. 52 is way, way too young. A remembrance section on NSC would be good idea I think.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Always enjoyed Phil's posts and, especially, his avatar.
Very sorry to read this news. RIP fella.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I only knew him through his postings on here, but they were fun. RIP, Phil and condolences to Sarah and the rest of the family and friends.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Awful awful news. Way too young. Even though I only knew Pipkin from here it still is very saddening and my thoughts go out to his family.

RIP

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Terribly sad to lose any BHA fan & NSC poster, but at age 52 years it is tragic.

Definitely, like the idea of a remembrance section & a section to make such announcements.

RIP

and perhaps a remembrance board. nb: There may already be a board just outside the stadium, not sure.
RIP my condolences to his wife and family.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Very sad to hear of Phil's passing. I met Phil early into our first season at The Amex and have enjoyed many a pint with him and his wife Sarah during the course of the last three years at the football. What always stood out for me was Phil's love for the Albion. He will be missed greatly and my thoughts go out to Sarah at this awful time. RIP Phil

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here