Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Murray (my rat)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I checked him out in his cage and he was dead, I knew it was coming because he'd been ill.
:angel:

This is an omen isn`t it ?

Murray bereft of life...................

Strangely enough my pet budgie Nicky is not that chirpy either.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Brighton, Hove and Albion, our thre gerbils send their best wishes to poor Murray and his family. May god rest his soul.

On the subject of rats. My sister used to have two and when they died she put them in a black bin liner and tossed them off the end of Worthing Pier. I understand they were naval rats and had requested to be buried at sea.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The word "legend" is bandied around too lightly nowadays but whatever this vermin was called can truly lay claim to it...blah, blah

:cry:

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Didnt realise you had 2 rats,just put all your efforts into treating the remaining 1 happy and well looked after, ive been told that dehydration is a big rat killer so keep it nice and moist when the heatings on :laugh:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
get%20your%20rat%20out.jpg

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Didnt realise you had 2 rats,just put all your efforts into treating the remaining 1 happy and well looked after, ive been told that dehydration is a big rat killer so keep it nice and moist when the heatings on :laugh:

Lol, I did have two rats, the other one died in the summer, so now they're both dead.
Murray will be buried next to his brother Jeff. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here