Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Dale Roberts. (Merged)

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Hang on. Am I being silly here? Sincere condolences to the family, but where did Paul Terry get involved? Just genuinely interested as I feel I missed a sudden leap in assumed knowledge in this thread!

Terry was sleeping with Roberts wife a few months back.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I think it's a little unfair to blame a guys suicide on someone having an affair with his girlfriend. It's obviously not a nice thing to do, but I don't think anyone would expect him to kill himself over it.

Either way, it's very very sad. I'm not going to judge Paul Terry over it though. I have friends who have had the dirty on them, and it's happened to me - I hardly think the other bloke wanted me dead

Especially not, seemingly, 7 months down the line.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
After 7 months and you still feel like shit, you start to think you will never get over it. Very sad IF that is the main reason.

Robert Enke the German goalkeeper who commited suicide las year was still traumatised by the death of his daughter 3 years earlier.

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
RIP Dale.

If its suicide, how the f*** can the Terry family sleep? Disgusting.

He sounds like a propper footballer in that interview, one of the boys and proud to represent England at any possible level. Too young.

Not sticking up for Terry in the slightest but, is he the only one to blame?? I think not, it takes 2 to tango!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not sticking up for Terry in the slightest but, is he the only one to blame?? I think not, it takes 2 to tango!

Half the blame ? With a team mate's wife ? No, like his brother, a shit. Still at least he's not a drug dealer like his father. Pretty scummy family really.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Terry was sleeping with Roberts wife a few months back.

Fiancee not wife.

Blimey, this is an horrific story that is just getting worse. How awful for everyone concerned. My heart goes out to his family, and to a lesser extent Paul terry and his ex-fiancee, as it's fine for everyone to get all moral, but no-one would have expected it to pan out like this. How do you live with something like that?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Tragic loss of a young life
RIP Dale

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Club's confirmed it was suicide. Absolute tragedy, Sounds like he was pretty handy at Conference level.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Half the blame ? With a team mate's wife ? No, like his brother, a shit. Still at least he's not a drug dealer like his father. Pretty scummy family really.

Wasn't his Mother, John Terry's, copped for shop lifting also?

What a f***ing family the terry's are. The father is a coke dealer and the sons shag anything they can get a chance at.

They must be so proud of themselves as a family unit.

Edit to add - I forgot about the mum being a theif as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here