Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rioters facing backlash!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Lets hope so!

Yeh, let's hope so. The police cannot deal with the scumbag rioters because there are too many of them and they don't want to provoke further trouble..............................so, logically, they won't have enough policement to arrest large numbers of decent citizens who give the scumbags a whacking.

Sadly, I think the police would find they had the resources to do that - it would be diminishing their authority (such as it is), wouldn't it?

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Yeh, let's hope so. The police cannot deal with the scumbag rioters because there are too many of them and they don't want to provoke further trouble..............................so, logically, they won't have enough policement to arrest large numbers of decent citizens who give the scumbags a whacking.

Sadly, I think the police would find they had the resources to do that - it would be diminishing their authority (such as it is), wouldn't it?
A sobering thought & I reluctantly have to agree that is probably exactly what would happen. On that note i shall have to have on last beer - all your fault GT49er!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I was referring to the protential for racial problems. Bit of history in Eltham, for example.

Nick Griffin doing his best to stir things up too...

Of course he will, he lives off this kind of disruption, but I have said about 4 times on here today already, people will be marginalised, not necessarily by race but by mainstream politics and there total ineptness to deal with the troubles yesterday. But where do we look for help as mere citizens? Tories? Labour? Liberal? None of them have a clue. I'm just glad I'm not political or I may have been looking at UKIP, if I knew what they did.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Good on the lads in Enfield forming their own group to protect their town, hopefully little hoodie scumbags are gonna have a tough time from now on, poor little misguided twats, they will get everything they deserve, patience has run out for antisocial inbreeds

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Good on the lads in Enfield forming their own group to protect their town, hopefully little hoodie scumbags are gonna have a tough time from now on, poor little misguided twats, they will get everything they deserve, patience has run out for antisocial inbreeds

This

one idea in parts of Africa they spray water cannon with pink dye. the dye lasts four days on skin. community will know who they r, so will police so they can be picked up. however in Africa if people with dye on r seen in another riote (they know they r hardened rioters or leaders) they r shot with dumdum bullets, if this does not work they r shot dead!! just a thought!!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Check out Sangat Sky Channel 847 truly inspiring stuff. A group of 1200-1500 sikh's have gathered together to protect their businesses from the goons in Birmingham

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What really pisses me off is that if I was looting I would want to do the Indian shop and all the powders and chillies and pickles and stuff... they have far too many morals!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Whilst completely understandable people need to know the difference between protecting themselves and their property and vigilante justice. Rightly or wrongly you can get carried away and then become a criminal.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
bronson.jpg

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here