Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ringfence the Racecourse

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I was talking to someone yesterday who lives in Shrewsbury but was responsible for getting rid of Belotti from Lewes. He also said that why don't Wrexham Council Ring Fence the Racecourse for only football. So if Hamilton wanted to sell no develepers would be interested.:ohmy:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
mrhairy said:
I was talking to someone yesterday who lives in Shrewsbury but was responsible for getting rid of Belotti from Lewes. He also said that why don't Wrexham Council Ring Fence the Racecourse for only football. So if Hamilton wanted to sell no develepers would be interested.:ohmy:

I've asked this question before but never got a response. I'd be interested to know as well.

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
I think the council are working on something, they need help from the Welsh Assembly though.

The Welsh Assembly has been seen in the past as South Wales biased so if they can come up with something it will help to redress the balance for us in North Wales :)

You can't have a greater christmas present than the Welsh Assembly helping Wrexham Council boot out Hamilton and send him back to Cheshire with his devil's horns between his fat legs.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
That would be so funny if he went to all that trouble to screw you over and ended up with a piece of land that was worthless for anything other than a football stadium :lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Lets hope that the Council and the Assembly can come up with something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here