Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right wing politics,does it mean you are Racist ?

In my view, it's very important to distinguish between fascism and main-stream right wing politics.

The fundamental characteristic of fascism is the belief that the state is supreme and that democracy is evil, because it threatens the state.

If you are looking for a slogan that embodies fascism it is this:-

"God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet".

Nasty stuff. And a reason for never adopting Land of Hope and Glory as a national anthem.

Lordy

Mar 26, 2008
i think there are a lot of people in this country who now have right wing views but don't want the Nazi tag applied which is so convenient for some people even second generation immigrants are concerned about the influx of outsiders into the country what does that say??

'Outsiders' eh? My wife's great uncle used to talk of that word being used against him and his family - and he had a line of numbers tattooed on his inside forearm.

Curiously we never hear reports of the upswelling of unhappiness about the millions of people, many from UK, who have made the South of Spain a coastal slum and leave the locals short of water and having to exist on subsistence service wages. One rule for one....

Oh, and finally ... what exactly is a second generation immigrant? A contradiction in terms or a chance to show your prejudice?

Jan 30, 2008
i thought second was the one that came in behind the first :dunce:and as for numbers inside your forearm thats ethnic cleansing!!

Last edited:

Lordy

Mar 26, 2008
i thought second was the one that came in behind the first :dunce:and as for numbers inside your forearm thats ethnic cleansing!!

Post colonial Immigration from the Caribbean, Indian Subcontinent and parts of Africa was widespread in the 50s, 60's & 70s with govt, sanction. Except in exceptional circumstances this has stopped. So any 'second generation' was overwhelmingly born in the UK and therefore as British as you or I. As you should know the migration that people are so exercised about now is new movement from within the EU

I am utterly puzzled as to why if the holocaust represented ethnic cleansing (if it did) it makes any difference at all. It was hatred stirred up by a demagogue and a fanatical press who persuaded people that their neighbors were a threat; and I must say I find disturbing echoes today

Oh, and I have just stopped laughing after being called dunce by someone who signs himself 'Das Reich'

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If not now then within a few years definately but as THPP suggests it is best to err on the side of caution and deem anyone voting for anyone right wing as racist until proven otherwise. At worst you will be a couple of years ahead of things.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Great i have been accused of being racist on another thread just because i said i agreed with some of the bnp's TRANSPORT and TAX policies and yes if i ever did vote it would POSSIBLY be for a right wing party

What gets me is why is that racist?? after all none of you know my decendany!!!!!

Jan 30, 2008
Post colonial Immigration from the Caribbean, Indian Subcontinent and parts of Africa was widespread in the 50s, 60's & 70s with govt, sanction. Except in exceptional circumstances this has stopped. So any 'second generation' was overwhelmingly born in the UK and therefore as British as you or I. As you should know the migration that people are so exercised about now is new movement from within the EU

I am utterly puzzled as to why if the holocaust represented ethnic cleansing (if it did) it makes any difference at all. It was hatred stirred up by a demagogue and a fanatical press who persuaded people that their neighbors were a threat; and I must say I find disturbing echoes today

Oh, and I have just stopped laughing after being called dunce by someone who signs himself 'Das Reich'
yes that is correct about 2nd generation,as to the holocaust if it was not ethnic cleansing ,what was it??? and Das Reich IS A PIECE OF HISTORY ,fact like it or loath it:shootself

Jan 30, 2008
Great i have been accused of being racist on another thread just because i said i agreed with some of the bnp's TRANSPORT and TAX policies and yes if i ever did vote it would POSSIBLY be for a right wing party

What gets me is why is that racist?? after all none of you know my decendany!!!!!
stereotype thats all they see

Lordy

Mar 26, 2008
yes that is correct about 2nd generation,as to the holocaust if it was not ethnic cleansing ,what was it??? and Das Reich IS A PIECE OF HISTORY ,fact like it or loath it:shootself

I don't deny the Reich existed - I merely question (though understand) why you would want to name yourself after it.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
In my view, it's very important to distinguish between fascism and main-stream right wing politics.

The fundamental characteristic of fascism is the belief that the state is supreme and that democracy is evil, because it threatens the state.

If you are looking for a slogan that embodies fascism it is this:-

"God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet".

Nasty stuff. And a reason for never adopting Land of Hope and Glory as a national anthem.

I never realised that Arthur Benson was a fascist!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here