Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

right ,we the bha fans are on soccer am,the

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dave the Gaffer said:
Been there done that.

Dwayne was very quiet on the show.

I did the catwalk with TOTKM and two loverly West ham hammerettes ( blonde twins) who dwayne totally failed to get off with

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I wasn't quiet!!

it's just that no one could get a word in with your bellowing in the background.:glare:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
dwayne said:
I wasn't quiet!!

it's just that no one could get a word in with your bellowing in the background.:glare:

foreground! i was in the front.

You just sat there staring at Helen's breasts! Which were mighty fine to be fair....and yes Lovejoy is a nob!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nemesis said:
Whoever goes on the show-you need a song about LDC and the LibDems...short and to the point.

you will find that you will not be allowed anything contraversial at all.

there are times, when goals are being replayed etc that you spend your time wandering around the studio bored. BTW, we were put up in a decent hotel in Iselworth and afterwards you go for a drink in the Rugby Club opposite, where the filming takes place for the cockney whisky drinker " touch"

OH and everytime they mention Palace you must booo very loudly!!!

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
we tried to start a "we hate palace" and were shusshed up

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
bhafc99 said:
Wierd. Not only have you started TWO threads about how you can't go to Soccer AM with your mates, but you've THEN FIXTURED YOURSELF for the second one.

:shrug:
i started a 2nd thread as i f***ed the 1st one up,and couldnt delete,as for fixtures,went over your head,???

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
thats what happens when 2 threads repeat each other,its called fixtures,how long you been on this board

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Chesney Christ said:
Whats he like then, a bit arrogant?

he was a bit " I am" and expected us all to laugh at his jokes.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the Chelsea thing got a bit tiresome too

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
empire said:
thats what happens when 2 threads repeat each other,its called fixtures,how long you been on this board

Yeah, but normally poeple say fixtures to point out to SOMEONE ELSE that they've repeated something that's already been posted. Opening a thread, then immediately saying 'fixtures!' to yourself is just... odd.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
bhafc99 said:
Yeah, but normally poeple say fixtures to point out to SOMEONE ELSE that they've repeated something that's already been posted. Opening a thread, then immediately saying 'fixtures!' to yourself is just... odd.
humour yes,perhaps you havent got the jest.:p :shootself

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
bhafc99 said:

Your right this man is very odd!!!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
you shut it ,are you on for the chesterfield trip fella,daves sorted transport

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here