Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right Said Fred

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
NMH said:
erm..... and ?

Are you suggesting that gay sex is NOT a perversion??

In what sense? A psychoanalytical sense or biblical sense?

Well it's certainly not in a natural sense. As I understand it every higher level animal species studied in depth so far displays homosexual behaviour. It's only in humans that sad and ill people seek to make those who are homosexuals outcasts.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
readingstockport said:
Well it's certainly not in a natural sense. As I understand it every higher level animal species studied in depth so far displays homosexual behaviour. It's only in humans that sad and ill people seek to make those who are homosexuals outcasts.

If it's in a psychoanalytical sense then my reading is that it could be seen in the same area as a fetish, harmless but a deviation from the natural development.

If it's in a biblical sense then I would imagine thats a bit more they should be burned because God invented Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Fancying someone who's UGLY in body or in spirit - now that is a perversion. Otherwise it's so obviously just the usual "neighbour in American Beauty" belligerent hidden desire suppression syndrome, aka Garybushellitis.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
He got a good public fisting and he only went out for a walk!!

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
readingstockport said:
Always amuses me that so many fascists are 'anti-gay'

I did A-level German at school and remember the teacher saying that the Nazi movement attracted a lot of closet gays. Apparently there were a lot of training camps in the woods where they'd strip to their underwear and have wrestling contests.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
bristolseagull said:
My girlfriend snogged fairbrass once......

Is she the one that turned him gay?

SussexHoop said:
I did A-level German at school and remember the teacher saying that the Nazi movement attracted a lot of closet gays. Apparently there were a lot of training camps in the woods where they'd strip to their underwear and have wrestling contests.

Hitler had them goose-stepping so they couldn't keep looking at each other's bottoms as they marched.

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
Reminds me of the two priests in the shower
One says "I see you have a Nicoderm Patch on your penis. It is supposed to be on your arm or shoulder"
The other priest said, "Well, it"s working, I'm down to two butts a day".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here