Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right now: There are currently 2138 users online. 313 members and 1825 guests

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
When i used to work in the internet-cleansing industry, this number of people on any site we monitored meant it was a secret lair for paedos to chat on.
I don't think this is the case right now.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
To be fair, i'd expect many of the guests are like me, People who rarely post and can't be arsed to log in. Granted I have logged in, but that was just to tell you I haven't logged in. :bhasign:

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
To be fair, i'd expect many of the guests are like me, People who rarely post and can't be arsed to log in. Granted I have logged in, but that was just to tell you I haven't logged in. :bhasign:

Me too. Only log in if I am going to post, can't be bothered just for browsing.

:amex::clap:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I cannot usually get online from work but am off today. I think its because we are at an exciting time for the club with the new stadium, the promise of future signings, the Championship and the start of the new season (please hurry up and start). Alternatively it could be that we are all bored with no football.

Busiest ever.

Why, exactly?
When I viewed this thread on my Windows Mobile 5 phone I could have sworn there was some unintelligible comment about people advertising, inbetween those two lines. I noticed, however, that after 27 posts, nobody had queried it. I now come online again via netbook to find there is no trace of it, not even an "edited by..." on the OP.
Am I going senile?

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
When I viewed this thread on my Windows Mobile 5 phone I could have sworn there was some unintelligible comment about people advertising, inbetween those two lines. I noticed, however, that after 27 posts, nobody had queried it. I now come online again via netbook to find there is no trace of it, not even an "edited by..." on the OP.
Am I going senile?

Fear not. At least not yet anyway. The advertising lines are only visible when you are not signed in.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Sure, there's always a significant volume of those, but today we had about 1000 more than usual. All very peculiar.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Last edited by a moderator:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did the increase in guests coincide with the rumour of the Albion signing the first of two Premier League players ?

This. Guests get more adverts.
OK but I didn't realise they would be slipped into the body of your posts! I've got it up again; the message is the same typeface and size. I did wonder that if Bozza doesn't know why then I don't see how the heck we would! :lol:

Attachments

• Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here