Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right, i have not BOTHERED reading all other threads..

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
From the game @ the weekend as i have only just come on here since the game.

McCammon - CRAP, UNFIT.
Oatway - CANNOT play in 4-4-2. Only useful in a 3-5-2 formation.

These two need to be DROPPED.

I'm going to the game tonight, and i want a DECENT referee. I was told Prosser is the ref - What is the situation here? No i have not BOTHERED looking through other threads.

Am i right in saying we have given away five penalties in our last FOUR away games, with no one getting booked?

If we LOSE tonight, our season is over.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We can't change what's happened over the past few days.

You never know, perhaps Mr Prosser will by some miracle even things out, though I doubt it.

I can't honestly see us getting much from a Preston side comfortably in the play offs, but you never know with football, and we might just surprise ourselves. There's no way the team should be downhearted with their performance against Coventry.

Clearly some people on here have a big thing against McCammon- it's quite clear that Ronaldinho he ain't, but surely, all the time he's wearing an Albion shirt, we should be backing the guy?

He seems an honest enough player to me, if not the world's most talented, and in our position, we can't afford to have player's heads drop because they're frightened to make a mistake in case they get crap from the crowd.

Come on people (Delia style rant approaching here), let's get behind every single player for the next few games. You never know, the support might just make a difference.

I really wish I was at Preston tonight, but will have to resort to sitting nervously listening to Norman Gall's inane ramblings all evening.

Up the Albion.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Prosser has NOT improved.

Saw him at a Southend game a few months ago.

He made a Chester player change his boxers :lolol: As 'apparently' his blue boxers underneath Chesters yellow shorts clashed with Southends blue shorts :jester:

The Chester defender then proceeded to do this on the TOUCHLINE - Yes, and revealed all :sick:

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
saafend_seagull said:

Performance is everything tonight. If we lose we are not down - a confident performance, with no silly bookings, and we are in with a chance of getting points in the last 5 games.

Last edited:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
saafend_seagull said:
Prosser has NOT improved.

Saw him at a Southend game a few months ago.

He made a Chester player change his boxers :lolol: As 'apparently' his blue boxers underneath Chesters yellow shorts clashed with Southends blue shorts :jester:

The Chester defender then proceeded to do this on the TOUCHLINE - Yes, and revealed all :sick:

No prosser has not improved saw him at Boston a few weeks ago very dodgy decision for the away team and chants of you dont know what your doing when he should have sent a boston player off instead booked a nottc county player for rolling around play acting

i fear for tonight the blokes a fat useless c u n t

Mcgammon was fit he was just f***ing useless and charlie well he wont be replaced he has not played that bad this year saturday was the worest for a while espically in the second half

saafend_seagull said:
From the game @ the weekend as i have only just come on here since the game.

McCammon - CRAP, UNFIT.
Oatway - CANNOT play in 4-4-2. Only useful in a 3-5-2 formation.

These two need to be DROPPED.

I'm going to the game tonight, and i want a DECENT referee. I was told Prosser is the ref - What is the situation here? No i have not BOTHERED looking through other threads.

Am i right in saying we have given away five penalties in our last FOUR away games, with no one getting booked?

I was going to read this but then couldn't be BOTHERED.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Re: Re: Right, i have not BOTHERED reading all other threads..

Lokki 7 said:
I was going to read this but then couldn't be BOTHERED.

Nor me. :rolleyes:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If he really is still a :censored: ref, mabye he will mess up and give us a few pens?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here