Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right Brained or Left Brained? Take the test

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Interesting that the colour/words thing makes you more "creative"... I got the correct answers by following a "logical rule" i.e. "Don't read the word - just notice what colour the letters are."

I wasn't sure whether you were supposed to be clicking on the word that spelled out the colour of the first word, or clicking on the colour that was the same as the first word. Both would be ignoring the word in a different way.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Left brained so should be right handed...I'm not, I'm left handed.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Interesting that the colour/words thing makes you more "creative"... I got the correct answers by following a "logical rule" i.e. "Don't read the word - just notice what colour the letters are."

Sam as this ^^ I zoned out from the words and just focussed my mind on the colours to make a snap decision.

31% - 69% for me, rekon that's bollocks to be honest :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I look at the dancer and she is going one way I look to see which button to press and can see she is dancing the other way
I see her dancing one way, so I'm desperately trying to visualise her spinning the other way - and I can't do it, I can't see it at all. Is one way correct, or could it be either, and it just depends how you see things?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here