Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ricky Martin comes out.....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
But he sang 'she bangs'! That's a song about how a woman impresses him. Surely this is a wind up! No way. I refuse to believe it. Not Ricky Martin. He's a real man.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Fugging hell, next they'll be telling us Larry Grayson was gay!

Can only think he was under massive pressure from his record company, worried about alienating his predominantly female fan base and blah....

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Ricky Martin? Gay?

ricky-martin-beach4.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Presumably his pop career is now at such a low ebb the gay audience is now deemed larger than his mainstream audience, ergo come out, reap the publicity.

What next? A duet with Elton John, appearances at global Pride events? I expect Graham Norton is on the phone as we speak lining up an interview.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I expect Graham Norton is on the phone as we speak...

Graham Norton on the blower? Never! Next you'll telling us Ricky Martin's gay...

...oh, hang on.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Presumably his pop career is now at such a low ebb the gay audience is now deemed larger than his mainstream audience, ergo come out, reap the publicity.

What next? A duet with Elton John, appearances at global Pride events? I expect Graham Norton is on the phone as we speak lining up an interview.

Or perhaps he's going to play Larry Grayson in the bio pic of the great man's life "Shut that Door" in cinemas summer 2011.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
él engulle la semilla

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Or perhaps he's going to play Larry Grayson in the bio pic of the great man's life "Shut that Door" in cinemas summer 2011.

Yeah, partnered by Isla St Clary.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Let's be honest, if he hadn't come out we wouldn't be talking about him as essentially he is old news.

Desperate attempt to salvage a bit of media attention for an otherwise dead career.

Nobody's in the least surprised and yet it still qualifies as news

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Let's be honest, if he hadn't come out we wouldn't be talking about him as essentially he is old news.

Desperate attempt to salvage a bit of media attention for an otherwise dead career.

Nobody's in the least surprised and yet it still qualifies as news

Exactly, the old music is only selling in the Latino market these days and his management have clearly decided it's time to get his face back on TV again.

I wonder if there are any other former boyband members out there who've had wildly successful solo careers and apparently "dated" lots of famous women while at the same time always finding a role in life for their male "best friend", and who will now realise their solo record sales are declining significantly, and as a result experience a sudden moment of sexual enlightenment?

Not thinking of anyone in particular, obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here