Nov 20, 2005
Just spotted that he is Manchester City's number 13 this season

What was the reason we realeased him again ? :glare:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wilkins adjudged him to not be good enough

Crezhell

Aug 11, 2008
Well there's a f***ing surprise. Wilkins gets a footballing decision wrong - who'd of thought it!!

he probably isnt good enough to be starting for us. And as for wilkins making a wrong decision...at least he had the right idea with mayo and hart, because in the least cruel way possible, they arent good enough either.
wilkins hating is pointless, considering he did a GOOD job and was a loyal brighton employee for years.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
he probably isnt good enough to be starting for us. And as for wilkins making a wrong decision...at least he had the right idea with mayo and hart, because in the least cruel way possible, they arent good enough either.
wilkins hating is pointless, considering he did a GOOD job and was a loyal brighton employee for years.

I don't hate him I just think he was a pretty shit player with a good left foot and a pretty shit manager with no man management skills.

I hope that he goes on to have a decent career in coaching or management but I'm just bloody glad he doesn't manage us anymore.

Loyal he was though, I cant argue with that and maybe he was harshly treated but it had to be done.

Crezhell

Aug 11, 2008
I don't hate him I just think he was a pretty shit player with a good left foot and a pretty shit manager with no man management skills.

I hope that he goes on to have a decent career in coaching or management but I'm just bloody glad he doesn't manage us anymore.

Loyal he was though, I cant argue with that and maybe he was harshly treated but it had to be done.

In all fairness he isnt a shit manager. that you are wrong about. he may not be as experienced as adams..but that is understandable because he hasnt been managing for as long.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
In all fairness he isnt a shit manager. that you are wrong about. he may not be as experienced as adams..but that is understandable because he hasnt been managing for as long.

Hmm, I think it is a debatable subject. Despite finishing 7th last season I don't think it was a very good season for us taking into account how weak the division was. Personally I think, and in this point you may be right about experience, that any one of Adams, McGhee, Coppell or Taylor would have got us promoted last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here