Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Keys next in line for the boot then ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Richard Keys faces Sky axe after latest sexist video after Andy Gray's sacking | Mail Online

Keys is now under further scrutiny after yet another video clip was posted on YouTube. The off-air footage shows Keys using vulgar language to Jamie Redknapp, Graeme Souness and Ruud Gullit at Stamford Bridge.

Keys uses aggressive language to describe sex with a woman when discussing a former girlfriend of Redknapp called 'Louise'.

Keys refers to the woman as 'it' and twice asks Redknapp if he 'smashed it'. Redknapp replies that he 'used to go out with her'.

Now laughing, Keys then adds: 'Mind you, that's a stupid question, if you were anywhere near it, you definitely smashed it. You could have gone round there any night and found Redknapp hanging out the back of it".

:lolol: :lolol:
Marvellous.
I think actually like Keys a bit more after hearing about that exchange.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Plus he was caught sniggering in the frame that finally got Gray his marching orders.

Sacked in the morning, he's getting sacked in the morning...

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
The more we hear about Keys, the more he seems to be emerging as Sky's answer to Glynn, the warehouse manager from The Office.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Richard Keys always strikes me as the adulating fan who gets to be with a hero. It's almost like 'my best mate is an international footballer so there'. He basks in the former glories of his former colleague.

Moronic really.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
I think he was trying to be one of the lads, you see from the clip that Gullit and Souness were finding their shoes very interesting and Redknapp was trying to be polite to the village idiot.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Keys didnt say "I'm trying to save my job" as the reason he's on Talksport did he.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
its like a grown up version of this
the_inbetweeners.jpg

does it mean this will be taken off the air too?

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
"I'm proud of the 20 years we have done and they'll never take those 20 years off us"

Didn't realise he was in Braveheart?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That "Did you smash it" clip tells you all you need to know about why he has to be sacked. All of the pundits there know that even they're off-air it's a conversation for the bar not the studio. The kick by Souness confirms it.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
That "Did you smash it" clip tells you all you need to know about why he has to be sacked. All of the pundits there know that even they're off-air it's a conversation for the bar not the studio. The kick by Souness confirms it.

That "Did you smash it" clip tells you all you need to know about why he has to be sacked. how? do you mean in your opinion?

All of the pundits there know that even they're off-air it's a conversation for the bar not the studio. how do you know that?

The kick by Souness confirms it. lets hope you never get called for jury service mate!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't know what you're on Spanish, but it's bloody obvious from the body language and Redknapp's comments that all of those 3 were very uncomfortable with what Keys was saying. And rightly so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here