Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Brodie

FFF

Apr 3, 2010
I remember he was on the BENCH for York when they payed Lewes last year (or maybe it was the year before) and he was AWFUL in the half-time warm-up. BALLONING shots everywhere.

For that reason alone I'm OUT.

I seem to remember Forster doing that most warm ups too!

I would definately be happy to sign this lad.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
He seems alot like Holroyd, young and banging them in for fun at non-league level. Holroyd quite simpily can't cut it at this level, what makes you think he can?

No, Holroyd scored 12 and 10 in the last two seasons (conference), and 4 in over 30 games at Chester, i really cannot see why we were attracted to him. Brodie scored 37 goals last season.

FFF

Apr 3, 2010
No, Holroyd scored 12 and 10 in the last two seasons (conference), and 4 in over 30 games at Chester, i really cannot see why we were attracted to him. Brodie scored 37 goals last season.

Because he also scored 14 in 18.

He was definately worth a gamble. Shame it hasn't paid off yet.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Because he also scored 14 in 18.

He was definately worth a gamble. Shame it hasn't paid off yet.

Yes, but you could say that about any player.
He scored 14 in 18, but then went a number of games without scoring. His Previous record showed it would never work out, 4 in over 30 games in league 2.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I remember he was on the BENCH for York when they played Lewes last year (or maybe it was the year before) and he was AWFUL in the half-time warm-up. BALLONING shots everywhere.

For that reason alone I'm OUT.

I also remember this and thinking he looked like an absolute donkey. Didn't seem to have any co ordination or control, I couldn't believe how many goals he bagged last season :O

He seemed a complete tard as well, maybe it was just him being northern.

bbranni

Jan 11, 2010
Living in York I see a few games when it doesn't clash with football or work. He is good at finishing one on one however not the brightest on the pitch, would probably do better than Holroyd but I am not sure how better, could do well or could do shit.

I would rather see the rumoured 200k go towards a proven goal scorer who at least a swap deal with Holroyd.

But then again, this is just a rumour!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My brother lives in York, and watches quite a few games.

His verdict; "Would be a poor buy. Would not get a sniff in league one"

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
My brother lives in York, and watches quite a few games.

His verdict; "Would be a poor buy. Would not get a sniff in league one"

Fair comment, bearing in mind he'll have a very small conk to go with his tiny bonce. Knowotimean?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here