Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rich Tea biscuits and a steamomg hot cup of cha are as addictive as....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And once again HB&B has felt the need to share his tedious life with us, thanks for that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
PS Who is Emma Watson, milord?

An actress who was in the Harry Potter series. This was a poor attempt at a joke about heroin and spelling. If you look up her character's name you'll see what I mean :).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My wife likes Rich Tea but I prefer Foxs Golden Crunch biscuits. My favourite biscuits but you dont seem to be able to get them now where Royal Scot and Lincoln Creams.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
My wife likes Rich Tea but I prefer Foxs Golden Crunch biscuits. My favourite biscuits but you dont seem to be able to get them now where Royal Scot and Lincoln Creams.

Those little yellow things? yes please

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Mrs SNG is in to her Rich Tea and cup of tea big time and she reminds me that Rich Tea Biscuits are half price in Lidl at the moment!

Says the guy with some of the worst spelling on NSC.
How did you come to that conclusion?
Sorry, I was confusing you with somebody else; a brief look at your posts tells me that you are actually quite the opposite. My only mitigation is that your name must have stuck in my mind as one of those who rarely capitalise their 'I's. Please accept these public apologies (but you'd be better to wait for the following post here first............)

Sep 1, 2010
Sorry, I was confusing you with somebody else; a brief look at your posts tells me that you are actually quite the opposite. My only mitigation is that your name must have stuck in my mind as one of those who rarely capitalise their 'I's. Please accept these public apologies (but you'd be better to wait for the following post here first............)

:thumbsup:

KNoW wOOries:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here