Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reyes recalled :(

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Balls. Not over bothered about his private life (although a shame he got nicked on way to the game!). Should DEF try sign him either on loan again or on a perm.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Agreed. Perfection in defence, pace to burn, great passer & going forward.

Hopefully we will see him soon, after the driving thing has been forgotten, and agree with all that's been said about him, most impressed with his Albion (Brighton & Hove that is!!) performances:thumbsup:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Id rather have El Abd at right back.

Add a bit of muscle and that to the team, and could allow us to play buckley infront of him.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
He was certainly one of the more impressive signings of the season (albeit on loan). However I have doubt that we are going to have a player on a driving whilst disqualified and without insurance charge, signed to play in the 'Community Stadium'

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
It is a shame because he really is quality for this division. But we were never going to sign him permenant because of his wages and because of that lets get Cookie back, whose done well at Bournemouth and agreed with the earlier post, El Abd at right back, thought he was brilliant on Saturday.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Not overly judgemental about his problems, however the key issue has got to be getting arrested on a Saturday morning, which let's everyone down. If he had chosen not to turn up for any other reason, people would have gone nuts at his attitude. Sad to say it as he looked quality, but let us all down.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I think your find the only twat around here is you.

Are you the idiot on the argus website who wrote this ??

Just as well really given the circumstances. Let himself and the team down badly on Saturday. Quality player but there's enough indiscipline on the field at the moment without having it off the field too. Of course, the timing couldn't be worse with the Christmas fixtures coming up, two players on a three-match ban and so many others on the brink of suspension. Maybe this will mean we too will have to recall Cooky from Bournemouth?

I think you have that the wrong way around. So, a guy gets done for drink driving, he then goes and drives again, which means no insurance and I am the twat! Let's think about it, let's say he was rushing to get to the ground on Saturday morning and he slides on ice straight into your car and rights it off. No insurance. Ok, he has money, so you can take him to court and get the money but what if it was worse than just your car written off?

I think he is a fantastic player and would not mind if I saw him in the Brighton colours again, I was just saying he is a twat and if anyone thinks he isn't, then they are a bigger twat.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Gutted about this - REALLY hope he comes back for some more nutmegging, stepovers and flicking the ball over the opposition (and that was only from the Forest match). Lucky El Abd is back at just the right time, and looks like he's hewn out of solid GRANITE - except less statuesque.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
He was certainly one of the more impressive signings of the season (albeit on loan). However I have doubt that we are going to have a player on a driving whilst disqualified and without insurance charge, signed to play in the 'Community Stadium'
I think it was just another 'cultural misunderstanding'. Jara didn't realise that in England we take driving bans seriously, i.e. it really does mean you can't drive. In other countries it is simply the starting point for the negotiations with the arresting officer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here