Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reyes recalled by West Brom

Brian Fairey

Southern Scouse
Dec 12, 2011
Good grief. Liverpool AND Brighton my f***ing arse.

What else do you think MIGHT be the relevence of the '68' in his username.

Plastic scouse twat.
f*** off you nob. I'm not plastic.
* I'm from THE WIRRAL which is LIVERPOOL territory.
* I'm a proper BHA fan TOO, I actually went to several WITHDEAN matches amongst other games
* I'm a STH at the Amex so f*** off with this plastic bollox.

And finally, I may not of not seen him play (I didn't go to the Goldstone as we were shit back then) but even I know that Stewart Storer made over 100 appearance for BHA, not just 68. So f***ing jog on and consider yourself OWNED.

Fur Cough

* I'm a proper BHA fan TOO, I actually went to several WITHDEAN matches amongst other games

And finally, I may not of not seen him play (I didn't go to the Goldstone as we were shit back then) but even I know that Stewart Storer made over 100 appearance for BHA, not just 68. So f***ing jog on and consider yourself OWNED.

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry at that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

tsk. Second time this week, I've been 'owned'. Never mind.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Now that has to be a wind up!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

This has to be a wind up. That's all too easy.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

For some reason I read that entire post in the voice of this lady:
Vicky_pollard_136589a.jpg

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Obvious troll is obvious

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Wirral = plastic scouser (woolyback) :) and Tranmere territory surely :shrug:

Good :flounce: though

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OWNED????? I don;t think so!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
You should be nice to him, his stupidity/wind up is deflecting the flack you were getting for starting AT LEAST the 5th Reyes recall thread!

fair point . Before I post, I must be arsed to get to Page 3 and check no-one has ever said it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here