Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

reyes greer painter tarrico

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
4-2-1-2?

Bridcutt and Reyes as defensive midfielders with Vicente just infront and Noone and Buckley on the wings just behind CMS?

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
bbc sussex said something about vincelot, calde and buckley in?! so vincelot, buckley or reyes replaces dicker in cm, possibly dunk or paintor dropped. Billy painter starts on bench, nothing about vicente yet :/

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
4-2-1-2?

Bridcutt and Reyes as defensive midfielders with Vicente just infront and Noone and Buckley on the wings just behind CMS?
That's the formation everyone has been calling for, I'd love to see it. Has Cantor said anything on the radio about Vicente starting? From what Naylor has twittered there's nothing to suggest Sparrow has been dropped. Just the 3 in, 3 out.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
4-2-1-2?

I'd like that ... would prefer to see Reyes alongside Bridcutt than at FB. Noone and Buckley starting would be awesome

cirC

Jul 26, 2004
Tupnorth
Albion: (4-3-3) Harper; Reyes, Calderon, Greer, Painter; Bridcutt, Sparrow, Vincelot; Noone, Mackail-Smith, Buckley. Subs: Ankergren (GK), LuaLua, Barnes, Paynter, Taricco.

Vicente,wonder whats up?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'm sick of Vicente having different excuses every game, Poyet wouldn't have dropped him as he wants him playing and he was reported fit yesterday...

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
This is exactly how I expect they will line up. Strange Vicente not included.
I posted that before I saw the line-up on the official site. Looks like Jara continues at RB, Vincelot slots into midfield and Calderon is playing alongside Greer in the middle. But that's just going on their use of semi-colons. With all these utility players it gets confusing!

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
so its

harper

calde greer vincelot paintor

bridders
reyes sparrow
buckley nooone

CMS

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Sounds like Vicente and Dunk just not picked. dunk hasn't been great of late. Think Gus doesnt want to risk Vicente away at Brum after last weeks niggle, think he'll play at Watford and home v Barnsley.

Or did he not come back from Spain?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here