Hiney , as ALWAYS , you are spot on :)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i liked him after his shopping budget efforts

now he has just become a TWAT

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
did anyone pick up on him in last nights edition acting like a spoilt brat because none of the attention was on him?

What was it with him questioning Lisa as well?

Where did you meet Mario?
What time of day was it?
Why did you buy a crystal ball?

:tosser:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
did anyone pick up on him in last nights edition acting like a spoilt brat because none of the attention was on him?

What was it with him questioning Lisa as well?

Where did you meet Mario?
What time of day was it?
Why did you buy a crystal ball?

:tosser:

Rex was a f***ing IDIOT last night.

Clearly MORTIFIED that the whole Lisa/Mario circus had upstaged his blatant attempts to dominate proceedings, he went off on one of his pathetic little strops, SULKING at the dining table like the complete TOOL that he is.

I also think the other Housemates are starting to tire of his constant attempts to RULE them - Mikey sussed him out from day ONE and the others are now listening to him more.

Once the free for all voting starts, Rex will be HISTORY.

He is a complete f***ing WANKER

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Hiney nails it again. However, standing up for Rex for a nano-second, the producers seemed to think it was the Rex show for a while. I mean, why chose him to get his partner in? They saw him as a ratings winner, which to some degree he is, or maybe was now.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hiney nails it again. However, standing up for Rex for a nano-second, the producers seemed to think it was the Rex show for a while. I mean, why chose him to get his partner in? They saw him as a ratings winner, which to some degree he is, or maybe was now.

:thumbsup:

Therein lies the big dilemma.

People like Rex make the show watchable, even though you want to GLASS people like him and Kat.

If we had a house full of Dullards like Rachel, it would be SHIT

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Cant stand the ginger prick!! I dont why or how everyone in that house has let him get away with being so bossy and controlling. Now his pathetic spoilt deluded girlfriend and mincing gayer of a dad are spouting off in magazines about he wants to be the next celebrity chef........f*** RIGHT OFF we dont want to see you on TV ever again!!!

That FREAK Darnell needs a kick in the bollocks as well, how can an UGLY gimp like him have to front to call Sara and ugly bitch and a slut last night!!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Cant stand the ginger prick!! I dont why or how everyone in that house has let him get away with being so bossy and controlling. Now his pathetic spoilt deluded girlfriend and mincing gayer of a dad are spouting off in magazines about he wants to be the next celebrity chef........f*** RIGHT OFF we dont want to see you on TV ever again!!!

That FREAK Darnell needs a kick in the bollocks as well, how can an UGLY gimp like him have to front to call Sara and ugly bitch and a slut last night!!

SPOT ON

Why wasn't Darnell removed from the house for his sexist attack last night? Bang out of order. Darnell, you should take a look in the mirror and whilst you're up, WASH YOUR f***ing CLOTHES YOU SKANKY DIRTY FUCKER!

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Darnell and Rex are the best, Nicole made Rex boring now she has gone Rex will be entertaining

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
you lot are being well f***ing RACIST to darnell

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
i can only imagine Rex cooking keeps him away from the votes....id vote the prick out gladly, hes an up his own arse wrongun

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
He will be first voted out when it is down solely to the public.

The best odds left on him are 12/1

I'm not so sure.

Voting to WIN next week and he's bound to have more people wanting him to win than the likes of Sara, greey Mo etc. I would think anyways.

I remember Jason was quite hated back in BB5, yet he came 2nd!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here