Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Revenge for all the Daft Bints

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
A man was sick and tired of going to work every day while his wife
stayed home. He wanted her to see what he went through, so he prayed:

"Dear Lord: I go to work every day and put in

8 hours while my wife merely stays at home.

I want her to know what I go through, so please allow her body to
switch with mine for a day. Amen.

God, in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish. The next morning,
sure enough, the man awoke as a woman.
He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate, awakened the kids, Set out
their school clothes, fed them breakfast, packed their lunches, Drove
them to school, came home and picked up the dry cleaning, took it to
the cleaners And stopped at the bank to make a deposit, went grocery
shopping, Then drove home to put away the groceries, Paid the bills
and balanced the checkbook.
He cleaned the cat's litter box and bathed the dog.
Then it was already 1 P.M. and he hurried to make the beds, do the
laundry, vacuum, dust, and sweep and mop the kitchen floor.
Ran to the school to pick up the kids and got into an argument with
them on the way home.
Set out milk and cookies and got the kids organized to do their
homework, Then set up the ironing board and watched TV while he did the
ironing.

At 4:30 he began peeling potatoes and washing vegetables for salad,
breaded the pork chops and snapped fresh beans for supper.
After supper, he cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, folded
laundry, bathed the kids, and put them to bed. At 9 P.M. he was
exhausted and, though his daily chores weren't finished, he went to bed
where he was

expected to make love, which he managed to get through without
complaint.

The next morning, he awoke and immediately knelt by the bed and said,
Lord, I don't know what I was thinking.! I was s o wrong to envy my
wife's being able to stay home all day. Please, oh please, let us
trade back."
The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, replied, "My son, I feel you have
learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the
way they were.
You'll just have to wait nine months, though. You got pregnant last
night."

Voted Women's Favourite Email of the Year

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Shegull said:
A man was sick and tired of going to work every day while his wife
stayed home. He wanted her to see what he went through, so he prayed:

"Dear Lord: I go to work every day and put in

10 to 12 hours while my wife merely stays at home.

I want her to know what I go through, so please allow her body to
switch with mine for a day. Amen.

God, in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish. The next morning,
sure enough, the man awoke as a woman.

He got up, had breakfast with his kids (wife had long since got up and gone to work)

Dropped the kids off at school and did a few routine domestic jobs including a bit of shopping on the way home

Made cup of coffee and stuck the telly on for Bargain Hunt, Cash in the Attic, Flog It, etc

Realised it was now 11.00am and only 4 hours until the kids needed picking up from school

Had a nice chilled day at home - pottered about and did a few more "jobs" in amongst the TV watching and radio listening (e.g. cat litter, dishwasher, bit of ironing, etc)

Picked the kids up from school

Gave the kids something to eat and drink and helped them with their homework for a bit

Organised something else to eat

Shared parenting/household responsibilities for rest of evening and basically got on with doing whatever needed doing

etc etc

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sorry, be a love and tell us the punchline, I dozed off. And any chance of a cuppa?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
:lolol:

aprt from periods though + child birth women do have it easy. When I have kids Im def going to try and be the house husband . .. piece of piss

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
That was shit!

Who dry cleans, washes the dog, mops the kitchen floor and changes the bed covers every day!

Women feeling sorry for themselves again. In fact it's a bit sexist to assume it's the woman that stays home and does all that anyway.

:nono:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
That's the problem with women, they actually think that shit is difficult. I live with two of my mates who are complete spastics, so I do most of the cooking and cleaning and organise bills etc. It takes about an hour after work every day, so what do all you split-arses do for the rest of the 23 hours?

On a lighter note if I was made into a woman I would just sit around and smell my minge.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Billy the Fish said:
I live with two of my mates who are complete spastics

They're called "scopers" now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tooting Gull said:
Sorry, be a love and tell us the punchline, I dozed off. And any chance of a cuppa?
"And the woman said 'Bargain Hunt was boring today. I think I'll watch Richard & Judy instead tomorrow - and paint my toenails'"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In terms of quality-of-punchline-to-length-of-gag ratio, I have to say that scored rather poorly.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Shegull said:
The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, replied, "My son, I feel you have
learned your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the
way they were.
You'll just have to wait nine months, though. You got pregnant last
night."

And the man said "Superb. Licence to be a right moody **** whenever I like for the next 9 months then 6 months off work."

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
My wife stays at home and if she did a 1/4 of that i would be chuffed, I havent had a dinner made on a working night for two weeks, havent had a packed lunch made this year and dont even go there on the sex front. I f***ing hate women at the moment, they've got cars microwaves computers washim machines dryers ect ect, my late grandmother bought up 5 kids during the war and she didnt complain also when we use to stay there in the 70's she ddind have heating washing machies ect no car but I never heard her winging to grandad, all I hear is my wife winging at the moment. Women 2day are heading for a life on their own:angry:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
chicken run said:
My wife stays at home and if she did a 1/4 of that i would be chuffed, I havent had a dinner made on a working night for two weeks, havent had a packed lunch made this year and dont even go there on the sex front. I f***ing hate women at the moment, they've got cars microwaves computers washim machines dryers ect ect, my late grandmother bought up 5 kids during the war and she didnt complain also when we use to stay there in the 70's she ddind have heating washing machies ect no car but I never heard her winging to grandad, all I hear is my wife winging at the moment. Women 2day are heading for a life on their own:angry:

Well your woman at least :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
chicken run said:
She sounds like a right slut faced whore. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
chicken run said:
Sounds like you need to administer a DRY-SPEED-BUMMING :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here