Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

revell injury

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
logan89 said:
i hope that he is right, when did this happen then in training earlier today.

ankle ligaments is still bad...

yes in training in collision with keeper john sullivan which has already been said...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Season over for Revell.Your looking at least 3 months

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
ankle ligaments is still bad...

yes in training in collision with keeper john sullivan which has already been said...
i done my ankle ligaments last year and was still getting grief from it nearly 6 months later.Obviously i didn't have the physiotherapy that he will have available to him, but i doubt we'll see him play again this season.:down:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Bakesy said:
i done my ankle ligaments last year and was still getting grief from it nearly 6 months later.Obviously i didn't have the physiotherapy that he will have available to him, but i doubt we'll see him play again this season.:down:

i imagine it is horrible... :down:

how are they now?

algie said:
Er you have under 30 posts and Ronnie over 2500.

So the more posts somebody has makes them a more credible source? Suggests that Ernest has some crediblity for crying out loud.

In fairness the actual injury may have been wrongly reported but if the fact that Revell IS injured and will be out for a while is accurate-post counts count for bollock all do they?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
i imagine it is horrible... :down:

how are they now?
Fine now, but as i said, it took a good 6 months to get over it.I'm 42 so probably heal a bit slower, but i still reckon he'll be out for the rest of the season, as he will need to get fit, and then get match fit.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Nemesis said:
So the more posts somebody has makes them a more credible source? Suggests that Ernest has some crediblity for crying out loud.

In fairness the actual injury may have been wrongly reported but if the fact that Revell IS injured and will be out for a while is accurate-post counts count for bollock all do they?

So the more posts somebody has makes them a more credible source?

Can't be arsed to explain to you

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Nemesis said:
Please try-your earlier example didn't stand up.

Right,try to listen or shall i say read slowly?

People with large post counts have been around this board a long time so you know who to believe and who not to.You know who are the wind up merchants and who are not.People with very few post counts have to earn there bacon with others posters as there are loads of bullshit stories on this board.

There...

*Breathe*

Last edited:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
didnt realise how many posts i had worked my way up to :blush:

algie said:
Right,try to listen or shall i say read slowly?

People with large post counts have been around this board a long time so you know who to believe and who not to.You know who are the wind up merchants and who are not.People with very few post counts have to earn there bacon with others posters as there are loads of bullshit stories on this board.

There...

*Breathe*

I don't know how to tell you this but a lot of the bullshit stories come from people with large post counts. And that conclusion is arrived at from being around this board a long time-yes, longer even than you so I do know how it works. But thanks for the explanation.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Nemesis said:
I don't know how to tell you this but a lot of the bullshit stories come from people with large post counts. And that conclusion is arrived at from being around this board a long time-yes, longer even than you so I do know how it works. But thanks for the explanation.

Yes mate but i know who to trust and who not to.Thats what i'm getting at.Look at the person who started the thread.First load of replies were brushed off.As soon as Yorkie mentioned it everyone believed it.If Ronnie started the thread,people would think oh shit straight away and not doubt him.If Ernest started it they would take it with a pinch of salt etc etc.
Anway,have a good evening

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I have done my ankle ligaments twice in the last year, last time was about 8 months ago and i still get a bit of grief with it. Hope the physios can do wonders and get him back for the run in.

Unbelievable :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Poor old Elder chucked in to sink or swim now?

I guess at least it has happened with two weeks of the window left, so we can delay the Beachy Head coach trip til then.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
jaz said:
the same player also said that revell has broken his neck.

:lolol:

haha...

he can be serious sometimes...

mind u if about 641 people asked me every 5 mins i probably get bored of it...

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
haha...

he can be serious sometimes...

mind u if about 641 people asked me every 5 mins i probably get bored of it...

Your friend got any ideas on any new players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here