Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Retrospective loyalty points

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
If one has not pulled their finger out and completely forgotten to buy a Donny ticket, can points be added later on presentation of a ticket bought on the gate?

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
If one has not pulled their finger out and completely forgotten to buy a Donny ticket, can points be added later on presentation of a ticket bought on the gate?

I am pretty sure they can't I think the only way to get the points added is by buying in advance either on line, telephone or over the counter. I think it is spelt out on the relevant page of the club website.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I believe that they will do, I think Ali may have done for Hull and Im damn sure media whore has this season.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No they won't

"Points will automatically be awarded when you make an advance ticket purchase - provided you have quoted your Fan Number...

...points will not be awarded for tickets purchased at the turnstiles away from home"

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Dammit, didn't keep my Watford ticket and Hull didn't give me one.

I do have an exact copy of the £20 note I paid with, I'll try sending that in and see what they say.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If that is a true FACT, then the club needs to change their website FACTS. FACT.

I know the media whore DEFINITELY did.

I dont doubt what the wbsite says but the FACT of the matter is that they DID do it for him.

I think even Edna did for Leeds as well.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I know that the club stance was that only tickets bought through the club would be added to the loyalty point system. Has this changed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here