Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Retro time...All this talk of strikers

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Depends if they were prepared to wait until June to find out if they were getting a new contract or not...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No , neither would Tiltman, Bromage , Cooper, Farrington , Funnell and many other Lloyd f*** ups.

The bloke is a cancer to this club

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mad Dog and his page 3 stunna, goes without saying.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Different opinons is what the board is about. I think Barry Lloyd was shit, you don't through hazy memories.

Fine by me, I don't need to get personal

Dougal, I was one of Lloyd's most vocal critics, but in hindsight we as fans never knew the full story, he had bad times, made some awful buys, but name me any Albion boss who hasn't, but ultimately he gave me my best ever game at the Goldstone,Millwall play-off semi final, and we then had a great day out at Wembley and were 90mins away from top flight football.

So even as an ex fanzine editor, cancer is probably as tad strong, even for NSC.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Different opinons is what the board is about. I think Barry Lloyd was shit, you don't through hazy memories.

Fine by me, I don't need to get personal

I wasn't getting personal, I was taking the piss.

As for irony, have you by any chance seen the signature I have had for the past few months?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Whats a signature ?

The bit you can put under EVERY post, although there is an option to switch them off. Mine says (and has said for the past few months)

May 1991 "Next year we will get out of this division and we won't need the playoffs" Barry Lloyd, manager, Brighton and Hove Albion

May 1992

23. BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION P46 W12 D11 L23 Pts 47 Relegated

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The bit you can put under EVERY post, although there is an option to switch them off. Mine says (and has said for the past few months)

oh right not seen that.

I get it

That was a terrible season. Started well that year as well....non stop decline from there on in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here