Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Retro gaming fans quiz

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd say those games were a couple of years before my time (age 34), so 8/10 isn't bad. Should have had Chuckie Egg in there.

Chuckie Egg was not an arcade game.

My god....I think my Anal-ometer just hit the red.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
9 out of 10. Down West Street in Lois cords-tastic. I'd never seen that Pacman variant before.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
9 out of 10. I put Galaga instead of Galaxian on Q1

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
8/10

Got the the Q-bert one wrong which didn't surprise me, but TRACK AND FIELD!? I don't think I've ever played any other arcade game as much as I did that one, and I put Hyper Sports in. Doh.

Ah the joy of home-made track and field sticks.

And blisters.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
7/10

Thought I'd do better than that to be fair

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
10 out of a possible 10

Congratulations, we now know exactly how you spent the eighties.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Ah the joy of home-made track and field sticks.

And blisters.

I spent all my summers in Spain as a kid. Used to go in to a bar with two friends where they had a machine. We'd use 25 peseta coins, rubbing over the buttons with them rather than pressing. Got quite worn down so we could get some really good times going. Happy days.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I'd say those games were a couple of years before my time (age 34), so 8/10 isn't bad. Should have had Chuckie Egg in there.

I know the guy who wrote Chuckie Egg. Brilliant guy, used to throw fantastic house parties. Fallen out of touch with him since moving from Manchester but this was just a computer game, never an arcade game.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I spent all my summers in Spain as a kid. Used to go in to a bar with two friends where they had a machine. We'd use 25 peseta coins, rubbing over the buttons with them rather than pressing. Got quite worn down so we could get some really good times going. Happy days.
Egg shells on the Fingers to play it easier:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here