Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Nearly there.

4BAAE9E4-650A-44AA-97EA-C76125F80C3A.jpeg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm approaching one full year of retirement. Haven't done what I set out to do, but my health was responsible for that, have now planned Year 1 in Year 2.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm approaching one full year of retirement. Haven't done what I set out to do, but my health was responsible for that, have now planned Year 1 in Year 2.
Because of certain issues, I booked an appointment with PensionWise.
In an hour, I received a wealth of knowledge regarding options that are available to the pensions.
The lady was very helpful and you do get a lot of links in working what you may get in retirement.
If you really know what you want, it might save you having a financial advisor.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Because of certain issues, I booked an appointment with PensionWise.
In an hour, I received a wealth of knowledge regarding options that are available to the pensions.
The lady was very helpful and you do get a lot of links in working what you may get in retirement.
If you really know what you want, it might save you having a financial advisor.
I had to have a meeting with them (was transferring a small company scheme out and it was a mandatory Trustee requirement). All a bit pointless in my particular circumstances but the lady was very knowledgeable.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just past 4th year anniversary of retirement, magnificent as every day a blank canvass to be filled

Nicks

1 year and 2 days until I finally reach the official Retirement age of 66.
We were the first year at school to get told we had to do the extra year and I'm sure we are the first year to get the extra year added on to retirement 🤬🤬
Mind you I'm semi retired now and just do a bit of work 30 minutes from my front door and that finishes in April .
I have got right into Metal Detecting and I enjoy the walking football stuff down here in Salisbury.
Plenty of time to do the metal detecting at weekends at the moment as I'm midway through my 5 match home game ban 😉

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here