Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Result's day tomorrow.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
2 A*'s, 5 A's and 2 B's for me. Slightly disappointed is the overriding feeling. I blame too much time on here.

Don't be disappointed Kaz that's a great set of grades. I am guessing you could pretty much go and do any A Level course, BTEC etc...that you wanted to with those. Excellent stepping stone. Well done.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Disappointed ? Cracking set of results if you ask me. Good luck everyone .
Don't be disappointed Kaz that's a great set of grades. I am guessing you could pretty much go and do any A Level course, BTEC etc...that you wanted to with those. Excellent stepping stone. Well done.

Cheers guys, did best in the subjects I want to take further so that's pleasing. Just a couple marks off A*'s on a couple which is frustrating but I'm sure I'll lighten up later :smile:

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Cheers guys, did best in the subjects I want to take further so that's pleasing. Just a couple marks off A*'s on a couple which is frustrating but I'm sure I'll lighten up later :smile:

Maybe think about paying for a re-mark? If the grade goes up you get your money refunded - worth a shot if only a mark or two off and you have until the middle of Sept to put in for it.

My DD was very pleased to get 3 A*, 5 A and 2 B grades today; similar to her older brother who just got into Oxford so you don't need straight A grades at GCSE.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
SHIT results, that bad that i'm not going to post of here because its embarrassing. I can only blame myself and now I don't know what to do. Shit day, so glad football is saturday to cheer myself up.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

I was 1 mark off an A*. Still hurts today!!! In all seriousness those grades are excellent, now go for your A levels!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
SHIT results, that bad that i'm not going to post of here because its embarrassing. I can only blame myself and now I don't know what to do. Shit day, so glad football is saturday to cheer myself up.

Don't worry, you can do retakes next year, and pick yourself up. You'll be fine :)

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
now I don't know what to do.

Seriously mate, you can do anything you like, just as much as you could before your results.

You're 16 right? ALL your options are still open. If you want to retake your GCSEs you can do that. If not, you can decide on something else.

But honestly, you've got loads of time and you can choose whatever path you want. It may take an extra year if you want to get your GCSEs, but one year in your life is basically nothing, so don't worry.

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
I got 3 A's, 7 B's, 2 C's and 1 D (which was in Drama, but I couldn't do a major exam because I broke my collar bone 5 days before -.-) But I got good results in what I want to do at A-Level and in the future so it shouldn't be too bad :)

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006

My sister didn't do that great in hers last year so Blatch let her stay on and do re-takes which she has now done and is going to college in September. I'm sure you can do the same. Or try get on apprenticeship?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here