Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

result of the f***ing season!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
As near the play-offs as we are the relegation zone :clap2: :clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
What has happened to the Boring Boring Brighton 1-0 victories. I say sack MM now and get someone in who can make us play dull boring football where we only score once.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Great results and the fans sounded superb. Uniteds fans also sounded great and were by far the best home supporters I have seen or heard this year.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bha.fatboy said:

Great results and the fans sounded superb. Uniteds fans also sounded great and were by far the best home supporters I have seen or heard this year.

from the comfort of your bed whilst banging one out :salute:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
from the comfort of your bed whilst banging one out :salute:

Was out running actually lard arse. What were you doing? asleep on the sofa with a fag hanging out of your mouth by any chance:p

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bha.fatboy said:
Was out running actually lard arse. What were you doing? asleep on the sofa with a fag hanging out of your mouth by any chance:p

doing stuff on the pc with chez and watching the footy results roll in on sky :p

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
plymouth are on the way down too.

i think forrest will get out of trouble with megson maybe even gillingham will survive.
crewe have probably done enough this season already to survive.
watch the pilgrims fall :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Palace fans don't seem to think so. :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
moggy said:
plymouth are on the way down too.

i think forrest will get out of trouble with megson maybe even gillingham will survive.
crewe have probably done enough this season already to survive.
watch the pilgrims fall :lolol:

MMMM let me think. who tipped them to get relegated when they were flying high in the division and got a ribbing from yourself and others over it:glare:

spidey

Jun 17, 2004
B Hill
If I heard right on SCR, Andy Townsend was there, so might be half decent coverage on tomorrows Championship.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yep I heard that.
Be niceto have more than two seconds of highlights for the second time this year :clap2:

When McCoist was down here, that was class :lolol:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
be nice to watch decent highlights of a decent team on there for once, get fed up watching the boring ones. Was dissapointed in the coverage we got on match of the day for last week. O well as long we stay up which i think we will now, dont care who goes down just as long it isnt us.
:mexican:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here