Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Restaurants In London

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
West Hoathly Seagull said:
If you're using a Travelcard, you could take a train to Vauxhall, then walk a short way down the South Lambeth Road, where there are a fair number of decent tapas/Portuguese restaurants if you like that sort of food. Gwylan, didn't you live near there at one time? Saying that, it's a bit of a trek. If you like Thai food, there's a great Thai restaurant called the Suchard on Tooley Street, five minutes from London Bridge. They do great one-bowl meals for less than £10.

No, I used to work near there though.

The Thai restaurant by HMS Belfast is pretty good but London Bridge is a fair way away from the Eye.

I agree with Clapham Gull, Northcote Road is a pretty good place to head for, plenty of decent places there and near to Clapham Junction.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Clapham Junction for sheer variety I honestly can't think of anywhere better.

No tube at the Junction, but loads of trains an hour from Waterloo (behind the eye), can't take more than 10 minutes to get there, .. and you can easily get home to Brighton from Clapham Junction - direct train of course coming down from Victoria.

Its takes me longer to get down there on the bus from Clapham, than from Waterloo

There is great Thai place in Clapham Junction, PM me if you want to know more

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here