empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i know been mentioned in other threads,but deserves its own,

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Any chance of a run-out for Vicente?

Would hope not, they are unbeaten are they not?

Vicente doesn't speak any English and is only 60% fit, bit of a kick in the teeth to whoever he replaces!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would hope not, they are unbeaten are they not?

Vicente doesn't speak any English and is only 60% fit, bit of a kick in the teeth to whoever he replaces!

What a strange post!

The reserve team is there to develop and prepare players for the first team. Nothing else.

You'd pass up a prime opportunity to help Vicente work towards match fitness, so as not to risk the reserve team's unbeaten run? Crazy talk.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Are the ressies games still free to STH's or do we have to pay, if so, how much?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Am getting football withdrawal symptoms due to not seeing a game for over two weeks so I'm gonna pop down and watch the reserves at Lancing on Wed. Apparently according to a post on ask the club it is free to STH's.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
If you can, go. It's as good as watching the first team was before Gus came along. Brilliant football and some really bright young players on show.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Vicente

When Kanu signed for the Arsenal, his first match was for Arsenal reserves against Brighton, but I never did find out where the match was played.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Wednesday Reserves Match

Was considering the possibility of attending on Wednesday, but if there was even the remote chance of VR turning out, you would have to take that as a definite !

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
We are thinking this might be a game to wander across to Lancing and take in. Will make up for not getting our next Albion fix until the Liverpool game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here