Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Response to the Swan Inn Post

boys29

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
The landlord that opposed Falmer / Amex passed away a while ago and left the pub to 2 of his loyal staff who were / are Albion friendly , was you aware of that before you started this petition ?

Sussex

MDAL
Apr 14, 2011
Went in there before the Barnsley game instead of the Hikers Rest as my son had a football match in Stamer park at 11am so it wasn't worth going back on ourselves to the Hikers
After saying I would by him a Burger all they had on offer were Sliced Pork Rolls (Hog Roast in Falmer!) and small cones of chips at £2.50 a pop the pub
was packed not hard as you couldn't swing a cat in there anyway.
They do serve drinks in a posh tent outside (A Marquee in Falmer) as not a Bitter man (shock horrer) they only had Calsberg on draft in the tent very poor all round the only bonus was i got talking to some intresting Brighton fans who comedown from Clacton-on-Sea every game.
Ill stick with what I no from now on anyway im sure we won't get another 3 o'clock Sunday kick off in a while say that we don't get that many on a Saturday!
Cheers :drink:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Went in there before the Barnsley game instead of the Hikers Rest as my son had a football match in Stamer park at 11am so it wasn't worth going back on ourselves to the Hikers
After saying I would by him a Burger all they had on offer were Sliced Pork Rolls (Hog Roast in Falmer!) and small cones of chips at £2.50 a pop the pub
was packed not hard as you couldn't swing a cat in there anyway.
They do serve drinks in a posh tent outside (A Marquee in Falmer) as not a Bitter man (shock horrer) they only had Calsberg on draft in the tent very poor all round the only bonus was i got talking to some intresting Brighton fans who comedown from Clacton-on-Sea every game.
Ill stick with what I no from now on anyway im sure we won't get another 3 o'clock Sunday kick off in a while say that we don't get that many on a Saturday!
Cheers :drink:

Sounds good to me, might give the Swan a go soon!

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Sounds good to me, might give the Swan a go soon!

When you do, look out for the other Albion Fetchie Bob!

I've been meeting at The Swan for most games this season. Nice to have a beer and something to eat outside with fellow Albion fans.

Not sure how it will work once winter really sets in, as the pub itself is tiny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here