Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Respect to the somersaulting Albion fan!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Best moment of the match after the penalty.

At one point I thought she was going to take her top off!!!! Then she started doing flips and the splits.... I hope they showed it on the telly.

:clap: :clap2: :clap:

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Yeah, that was definitely a really class act. Watching the little Bristol City kid desperately waving at the crowd trying to get the slightest cheer out of them - and then seeing Jade sprinting down the pitch doing backflips and splits. That was hilarious.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
My mate is convinced that that half-time display won us the game. It was such a resounding victory over that poor little Bristol City kid! His hand gestures were no match for the full on gymnastics display we were treated to!

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
d30_05_2004-167.jpg

i have to admit i was sitting there saying to my mates "what the f**k is this s**t. It is a football match not a f**king panto". and then she did her stuff and i was jumping up and down cheering!

i thought she was excellent, got me right up for the second half!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: to Jade

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
For me this is when we all knew for sure that the City fans were not "really up for it" - they did not even bother to politely clap their mascot

We just went mad over ours who put on a great show- it really set the atmosphere up for the second half

A crucial turning point in the afternoon, half our crowd nip off to the lav , the red hordes rooted to their seats, and we still out shout them. Ha! I knew we awere going to win form that moment on. Jade was a star, marvellous somersaults and a general joyfulness reflecting the mood of our bouyant crowd. :clap2:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i couldnt belive how quiet the brizzle fans were they gave there lad no support wat so ever

:nono:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
She was brilliant!!!!!
Did feel sorry for the little Brizzle lad though. Did his best to get their fans going but they were too miserable to care. Everything connected to Albion on the day was a winner.
:bounce: :flameboun

Last edited:

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Missed most of it, was busy getting crushed trying to get a roll and drinks. Was good the last bit i caught tho! :clap2:

Digmut

Jul 14, 2003
Ashford Kent
We all thought she was great omen for the second half.
Top girl :clap:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How about a :jade: smiley in order of the masterclass that she gave to the poor Bristolian excuse of half time entertainment?

May I suggest this one? :

spin_125.gif

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
gazwag said:
In fact we were better at everything on Sunday don't forget our ball juggler was better than theirs as well

We'll overlook the fact that he represented Palarse the day before (a Danish guy in the next seat was at that game too and told us).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here